• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Derby County v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Derby?

• Derby win

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Swans win

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PSumbler said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
We weren’t ‘out thought’. We just played badly, missed passes all over the place and Derby put in a lot more effort and win every single 50:50 ball and most that were 60:40 in our favour.

Ayew threw himself in the floor every time he received the ball and Grimes / Smith and our centre backs were poor.

Cooper started with pretty much our best team and certainly with our best formation. Sometime we play badly. And when we do, we have no striker to speak of to bring on to mix it up. I don’t like judging a young player, but honestly, Cullen has now had plenty of chances and doesn’t, at the moment, look anywhere near good enough.

We have to get a striker in in the window if we have ambition.
Bad day at the office.

This is spot on in my view

We definitely weren't out thought we were just crap.

Crap? More like the worst performance since West Brom pumped us 5-1

Right pissed off with that performance. No fight or hunger compared to last Saturday.

Jack2jack said:
monmouth said:
I won't believe that until I get the views of renowned football expert, and billionaire entrepreneur Karl H Fukkapigge.

Personally I think Cooper and the team played an absolute blinder. Fancy only losing 2-0 to a relegation zone pile of shite. We should be proud.

Never mind, at least Carpdiff are winning.
So your not happy then!

I am as it happens mate, my best friend (other than SWMBO) got news this morning that her cancer had not returned as feared, and she is perfectly fine, so I couldn't really care if we lost 20-0.

PSumbler said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
We weren’t ‘out thought’. We just played badly, missed passes all over the place and Derby put in a lot more effort and win every single 50:50 ball and most that were 60:40 in our favour.

Ayew threw himself in the floor every time he received the ball and Grimes / Smith and our centre backs were poor.

Cooper started with pretty much our best team and certainly with our best formation. Sometime we play badly. And when we do, we have no striker to speak of to bring on to mix it up. I don’t like judging a young player, but honestly, Cullen has now had plenty of chances and doesn’t, at the moment, look anywhere near good enough.

We have to get a striker in in the window if we have ambition.
Bad day at the office.

This is spot on in my view

We definitely weren't out thought we were just crap.

Tired imo, our best players are playing too many minutes, cooper needs to give more of his squad gametime otherwise we will have many more nights like tonight and boro.

monmouth said:
Jack2jack said:
So your not happy then!

I am as it happens mate, my best friend (other than SWMBO) got news this morning that her cancer had not returned as feared, and she is perfectly fine, so I couldn't really care if we lost 20-0.

Bloody great news monny, pass on all our best please mate.

monmouth said:
Jack2jack said:
So your not happy then!

Wonderful news for her, and you, puts football into perspective. It’s only a game! 👍

monmouth said:
Jack2jack said:
So your not happy then!

Fantastic.

monmouth said:
Jack2jack said:
So your not happy then!

Definitely puts a shit football performance into perspective!

You could tell within the first few minutes we were not at the races. We were so bad that I think Cooper needed changes when we were one nil down and not wait until half time. When we concede first goal the team reminds of Monk's reign where you know we are are going to struggle to score after conceding the first.

Derby were as good as we were bad. Just one of those nights eh. All part of the journey - onwards and upwards.

monmouth said:
Jack2jack said:
So your not happy then!

Excellent news, yep it's only a game, my comment was a throw away one to lighten the mood.
Take care, ATB

Spare a thought for Airedale, he paid a tenner to watch that 🤣

Let's be honest other than tonking Cardiff we've not been particularly good to watch. We're not racking up chance after chance. Let's see what happens saturday.

CurtessECarr said:
Let's be honest other than tonking Cardiff we've not been particularly good to watch. We're not racking up chance after chance. Let's see what happens saturday.

Another defeat, Barnsley are on the way up.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back