• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Luton Town Match Thread

Ringwood Jack said:
Oh for a decent genuine striker !

Be interesting to see how Ayew and Cullen play together - this could be an interesting selection

All our promotion rivals are at home to supposedly weaker opposition today. Looks like Reading already have their three points in the bag. We can't afford to slip up.

Pegojack said:
All our promotion rivals are at home to supposedly weaker opposition today. Looks like Reading already have their three points in the bag. We can't afford to slip up.

I was just looking at that you would expect Norwich to beat Sheffield Wednesday and Watford to beat Cardiff

Given we have Bournemouth Tuesday night it feels like today absolutely has to be a win

Bennett injured?

Would be on the bench if rested I would think.

https://www.viprow.me/swansea-city-fc-vs-luton-town-fc-1-online-stream

https://www.soccer24hd.com/game/match/3180/Swansea-City-Vs-Luton-Town.html

PSumbler said:
Pegojack said:

I was just looking at that you would expect Norwich to beat Sheffield Wednesday and Watford to beat Cardiff

Given we have Bournemouth Tuesday night it feels like today absolutely has to be a win

We're obviously not going to win every game but if we want to stay in touch at the top end of the table, you could compile list of games you really should win and games where you'd take a point and games where anything you get is a welcome bonus. This game is definitely on the list of the ones we should be winning if we want to retain our playoff credentials.

At the moment all the teams who are expected to thrive, are.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back