• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Luton Town Match Thread

You'd like to think with an early goal we can push on and get a few today

To me Cullen looks a good prospect as a forward. Only a youngster and already playing Championship level.

Wyndham is very easily pleased by calling that an excellent save - I know it bobbled in front of him but you'd be bitterly disappointed if a keeper let that in!

PSumbler said:
Wyndham is very easily pleased by calling that an excellent save - I know it bobbled in front of him but you'd be bitterly disappointed if a keeper let that in!

I wouldn't if it was their keeper? :D

karnataka said:
PSumbler said:

I wouldn't if it was their keeper? :D

I can't argue with that!

We were doing much better when we were passing to each other but for the past 5 minutes, we've been passing to them. Strange.

Ant O'Connell and Wyndham praising the pitch as the best it can be given the recent weather

This is Swansea. This is December. It rains. The pitch is in the worst condition ever

Mind you we were advertising for a groundsperson last week at £9 odd an hour so we are setting our sights high 😂

Wyndham doesn’t miss much. It’s his specially [locally sourced] spectacles see.

karnataka said:
We were doing much better when we were passing to each other but for the past 5 minutes, we've been passing to them. Strange.

This is taking on the pattern of home games under both Cooper and Sousa - score early, look to make sure we don't concede.

Thankfully under Cooper we are better at the latter but with a goal inside two minutes we should be aiming for more

karnataka said:

There, we've done it again and they nearly scored ffs! Pass to the players in white you prats!

Guehi stopping because of a sloppy pass to him? Nearly cost us the goal.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back