• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Nottingham Forest FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread

Which team will progress in the FA Cup on Saturday?

• Swansea

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Nottingham Forest

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apart from the pen (cough) the team looking good again, Hourihan not been playing a lot so needs a couple of games, if this is him when he's not been playing a lot, he looks very good

Manning has been very impressive today.
Quite unlucky that Bidwell is performing so well in front of him.

PSumbler said:
Blobby said:
If anyone is interested you can clearly see the shirt on my brothers seat.
Its below the E of Swansea in the upper tier of the east stand..
My thanks to the club for this tribute to my twin brother.

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/1352989643957039109

I think it’s fantastic that the club do this 👏👏
RIP Jac Williams & Phil Grant

lidojack said:
Manning has been very impressive today.
Quite unlucky that Bidwell is performing so well in front of him.

As an attacking threat different level and going to develop into a really good player

This will do Cullen’s confidence the world of good. He’s taken his goals very well and his through ball for Lowe in the 1st half was quality. A hat-trick for him would be nice.

Seems to be no doubt Jamal been told to take it easy out there, strolling bout is fine with me today.

I'm trying not to get excited about this team but it seems I'm losing that battle.

Lifelong said:
Evanski said:
Cracking dive from Manning! 😂

Dreadful..don’t like to see it.

Nor do I, but as others have pointed out we’ve been on the wrong side of plenty of similar incidents. Besides, I have zero sympathy for Florist.

We must not forget Forest beat the best team in Europe in the last round so they must be a fantastic team.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back