• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Nottingham Forest FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread

Which team will progress in the FA Cup on Saturday?

• Swansea

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Nottingham Forest

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done lads. Comfortable in spite of BBC Cardiff banging on about ‘turning point’.
Injuries the only minus and pitch looking iffy already

cwmdonkinjack said:
Well done lads. Comfortable in spite of BBC Cardiff banging on about ‘turning point’.
Injuries the only minus and pitch looking iffy already

I watched the BBC coverage - I assume thats them clinging to the penalty being the difference between the sides despite the fact that we were the best team start to finish

Bitter twats!

Can’t underestimate that performance

Despite the changes a strong, expensive Forest side taken apart and it could have been more. Cullen excellent, Grimes with a superb goal and overall the most intent we’ve seen attacking wise since Cooper came in. First time we’ve scored more than four under Cooper and first time we’ve scored more than two this season. Notable mentions to have Bennett back and Manning for an overall strong display. Don’t have a pop at him for the dive, this is the more streetwise Swansea City, more than I’ve ever known us to be. Not great when you’re on the other side, but just take it for the ones we’ve not had.

MrSwerve said:
Would anyone trade the next round for 3 league points? :D

Against Brentford? Absolutely! Both would be nice though.

Excellent performance today. Looking very good.

Forest must have beaten a right pile of shite to make it through to be annihilated by a classy team today.

No mention of 10 man Swansea besting Forest.
Good win - quire easy

It's a weird feeling dispatching teams with minimal fuss.
Great performance and brilliant to see the youngsters come in with no fear, full of confidence.

How funny would it be if Cheltenham turned over City tonight...

I just have one of those feelings!

Rate the players - https://www.planetswans.co.uk/2021/01/23/swansea-v-nottingham-forest-player-ratings/

Match Report now online - https://www.planetswans.co.uk/2021/01/23/swansea-5-nottingham-forest-1/

Manselton Jack said:
Impressive all round performance :)

This the thing "all round", every single player does their job efficiently and thoroughly and that's what makes a good team, no weak links. Said exactly that after the Watford & Barnsley wins.

PSumbler said:

Would create a little bit of a dilemma for me as i've a soft spot for Cheltenham, as it was my Uni town. Would back the Swans ultimately obviously.

ThurrockJack said:
PSumbler said:

Would create a little bit of a dilemma for me as i've a soft spot for Cheltenham, as it was my Uni town. Would back the Swans ultimately obviously.

Manchester City making 10 changes from the side that beat Aston Villa bringing in the reserves like Laporte, Foden and Jesus :lol: :lol:

Maybe we are heading to a third quarter final in four years... :lol:

I'm still convinced had we beaten City as we deserved to last time we would have gone onto win the cup that year

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back