• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Reading Match Thread

What will the result be against Reading?

• Swans win

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Reading win

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
swansnews said:
Reading-Action-3.jpg

Let's hope the Bennett injury isn't too bad

I’m sorry that little minge screaming makes Ayew look like Danny Dyer

They didnt score and we were unlucky not to get two or three

Onwards and upwards, Reading are a decent team

Norwich, Brentford, Bournemouth, Warford continue to look strong

Keep up the pressure, White is on his way back hopefully soon, we clearly rested Jan for this one

Badlands said:
Cooper made that easy for Reading with his late subs.
Palmer a poorer version of Smith likewise Vik for Lowe. Also too late.
Sit back and wait to be told we are 3rd and it was another clean sheet.

He made it easy with the subs full stop. There was no need to take Smith off imo as we were all over them up to that point.

We were shit at QPR on the weekend and got the win, class tonight and couldn’t score. It happens. Keep playing like that and good times beckon.

Poor finishing and ever worse choice of impact subs... Palmer created us more problems with his lack of tracking and misplaced passes. As for the Swede well he needs a run in the side or shipped back to Brighton soon as !

sainthelens said:
Points dropped without a doubt. Excellent approach play, but Reading defended well in all fairness. Its blatantly obvious we don't handle too well trying to breaking teams down, something we gonna have to deal with now lot more.
But probably the most one sided 0-0 I've seen for a while.

I don’t think Reading defended particularly well, we had five or six clear chances on target, it was their goalie that had one of his best days.

Really feel for Andre. Heartfelt and genuine on Sky Sports. Gutted that he missed the chances and it was his fault

We played very well especially in the second, just needed a bit of luck, their keeper was immense.

Touch wood bennetts injury isnt too bad but Latibeaudiere did very well.

Just dont get why palmer and gyokeres get pelters when they get very very little gametime and are expected to turn in on, baffling as I think both players offer something different, both are strong and physical, all they need is time on the pitch to get some form.

Anyway onwards and upwards.

Muteswan said:
Plus point Latibeaudiere looks a great prospect.

Agree he looked hugely composed when he came on - unlucky not to score as well

Very frustrating. As one sided a 0-0 as you'll see. Created more than enough chances to have won relatively comfortably but their keeper played a blinder. If we play that well in 10 games, we'd probably win 9 of them. I hope the powers that be can see how good we can be but how much better we could be with a clinical finisher.

Muteswan said:
Plus point Latibeaudiere looks a great prospect.

He's looked good every time he has played to be fair. Very astute purchase.

Itchysphincter said:
sainthelens said:
Points dropped without a doubt. Excellent approach play, but Reading defended well in all fairness. Its blatantly obvious we don't handle too well trying to breaking teams down, something we gonna have to deal with now lot more.
But probably the most one sided 0-0 I've seen for a while.

I don’t think Reading defended particularly well, we had five or six clear chances on target, it was their goalie that had one of his best days.
Nearly every side that comes here from now will literally park the bus. Scoring first and early is the only way to avoid plenty more games like tonight.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back