• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Reading Match Thread

What will the result be against Reading?

• Swans win

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Reading win

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very encouraging that. Smith had the best game I've seen him have for us, so fair play on that.

Both subs weakened the team. Poor choices. Those stupid fouls by Palmer could have cost us, and certainly cost us any closing momentum.

Good signs overall though. Guehi is going to be a monster. I wish he were our own monster. And Bennet is brilliant. To make that tackle with a pulled hammy. Incredible. Hope it's not too bad.

monmouth said:
Very encouraging that. Smith had the best game I've seen him have for us, so fair play on that.

Both subs weakened the team. Poor choices. Those stupid fouls by Palmer could have cost us, and certainly cost us any closing momentum.

Good signs overall though. Guehi is going to be a monster. I wish he were our own monster. And Bennet is brilliant. To make that tackle with a pulled hammy. Incredible. Hope it's not too bad.

Good post. Calmed down now and on reflection we are four points off top with half the season to go. Defensively sound and on that performance improving

monmouth said:

I’m usually Smith’s biggest critic, but I agree he played well today.

We can’t get too focused on the negatives after that, that’s what Sky are trying to do.

For me there is such a thing as one of those nights and tonight was it.
Mentally I had us down for 4 points out of reading and Watford games so we’ve got to get a win on Saturday.

Both managers impressive in post match interviews tonight. Cooper got it spot on, can’t dwell on the score line, very much improved.

Let's hope Watford come with an attitude of trying to win. Can only suit us.

It's as if every time we've got a chance at second place we seem to bottle it. As stated above, the subs killed our momentum and we fizzled out without a fight in the last quarter of the match. Thankfully it didn't cost us in the end. It's games like these we need to win if we are to rise above the rest of the playoff boys and finish second.

After we play Watford on Saturday we’ll be halfway through the season.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back