• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Watford Match Thread

What will the result be against Watford?

• Swans win

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Watford win

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JackSomething said:
No arguing with the card for Grimes though, he took one for the team there.

He had men covering. Needless booking.

The team look confident, fit, and now were not just a possession team, lots of the ball getting into the box and on three or four times that first half I jumped up thinking it was in. last year, well first half anyway there was no jumping up. now its every few minutes and its bloody exciting

As you know it takes a lot to impress me, but I am impressed. The only team I've thought outplayed us (when we turned up, unlike at Boro) is BMuff. We should have got something at Delia Park, and won at Franktwat stadium. That said, whatever happens today, I think its Narch, Watty, us, Bees and Muff that will contest the top two places based on our outings so far. If we can get some luck with injuries.

Darran said:
Decent half. I wish they’d ban Wyndham Evans though and he hadn’t really been too bad today. :lol:

I know he's a club legend but a football pundit he ain't. My stream was freezing so I switched to Bein Sport 2 with a proper commentator

monmouth said:
As you know it takes a lot to impress me, but I am impressed. The only team I've thought outplayed us (when we turned up, unlike at Boro) is BMuff. We should have got something at Delia Park, and should have won at Franktwat stadium. That said, whatever happens today, I think its Narch, Watty, us, Bees and Muff that will contest the top two places based on our outings so far. If we can get some luck with injuries.

O'Connell was right about the two in the stands celebrating the Lowe goal 😂😂

Akajack said:
I like itchy's posts.. just didn't know what a derp was as im not the brightest... still don't know what it is ?

I made a stupid comment and you bit, that’s all.

BLAZE said:
Darran said:
Decent half. I wish they’d ban Wyndham Evans though and he hadn’t really been too bad today. :lol:

I know he's a club legend but a football pundit he ain't. My stream was freezing so I switched to Bein Sport 2 with a proper commentator

He is definitely getting worse but it also feels like the club are encouraging him to be worse as well

Need to retire him away from commentating and let him live on his legend status and do some hospitality work when crowds are allowed back in

I’m annoyed about the goal we conceded, there are times when the ball has to be cleared, one of these times was just before their goal and we failed to do so.
Otherwise a very good performance.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back