• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Watford Match Thread

What will the result be against Watford?

• Swans win

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Watford win

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can see the complete upturn in confidence in Lowe since his double at Cardiff, great finish and we deserved to be level

Ref is a joke. How have we got 3/4 bookings?

BLAZE said:
Akajack said:
By the way what is a Derp ?

Itchy was mocking you. Ignore him, you made a good point

Meanwhile he's talking about a 'middle pair' when we have a back 5!? :lol:

I was jesting more than mocking.

Itchysphincter said:
BLAZE said:
Itchy was mocking you. Ignore him, you made a good point

Meanwhile he's talking about a 'middle pair' when we have a back 5!? :lol:

I was jesting more than mocking.

Just winding you up mate :mrgreen:

make no msitake about it we are one of the best two teams in this division. We've vreated enough chances in the last game and a half to have won 5 matches.

Woodman not good enough and shudnt have renewed his loan, our defence make him look great.. should be 3-0 easily

No arguing with the card for Grimes though, he took one for the team there.

We're overplaying a little in parts, but have got the lion's share of the ball. Just need to be a bit more clinical with our final pass and we could easily have been three or four up. Most of Watford's best moments have come from us giving away free kicks and chances.

their awful come here to nick a goal and sit 11 behind the ball, dont need 3 centre halfs against these donkeys, bidwell off MGW on

HALF TIME SCORES

Birmingham 0-1 Blackburn
Huddersfield 1-0 Reading
Millwall 0-2 Coventry
Norwich 0-0 Barnsley
Preston 0-0 Forest
Wycombe 1-2 'Boro'

He’s a very good player. Maybe not an out and out number nine but an excellent attacker.

I like itchy's posts.. just didn't know what a derp was as im not the brightest... still don't know what it is ?

Darran said:
Decent half. I wish they’d ban Wyndham Evans though and he hadn’t really been too bad today. :lol:

hes incredible tedious and irritating

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back