• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

Cooperman said:
Anything less than three points and a home win is not good enough. Confidence in the the camp should be high and Cooper has options available to him for most positions. We cannot afford to drop points at home, it's as simple as that.

I must admit I hadnt clocked until today that Blackburn are the division's leading scorers - 18 in 8 games is something to test our defence

Strong winds of over 40mph predicted for the match today, the players will be hard pushed to keep the ball under control.

Cooperman said:
Anything less than three points and a home win is not good enough. Confidence in the the camp should be high and Cooper has options available to him for most positions. We cannot afford to drop points at home, it's as simple as that.

I‘m not sure that there’s any real advantage playing at home these days but I agree, we need to keep winning and definitely not try to protect a 1-0 lead with 30 minutes to go by sitting deep.

PSumbler said:
Cooperman said:

I must admit I hadnt clocked until today that Blackburn are the division's leading scorers - 18 in 8 games is something to test our defence

Yes, but atm, there are only 3 clubs who have conceded more so maybe we'll win 4-3 😎👍

karnataka said:
PSumbler said:

Yes, but atm, there are only 3 clubs who have conceded more so maybe we'll win 4-3 😎👍

Got 1-1- written all over it this one!

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/1322538848472174593

A4Jack said:
PSumbler said:
Blackburn's last game if its of interest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m1-sutYMAk

Wow that goalkeeping for the first is good

Not sure how you can blame him, he came across to be available for a pass or pick up the ball as the ball was heading that way, then it hit the back of the foot of the defender and bounced back into the centre.

Wasn't his fault at all.

Cullen doesn’t make the bench and neither does Garrick.

Little bit surprised that Palmer didnt get a start but good option to come on from the bench

PSumbler said:
Cooperman said:

Well Danny Graham has moved on so at least they don't have their guaranteed goal this year!

PSumbler said:
Little bit surprised that Palmer didnt get a start but good option to come on from the bench

Perhaps Cooper is trying to make Bristol City forget he’s on loan.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back