• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

PSumbler said:
Dr. Winston said:
Thought he was appealing for a corner at the time.

That was my thought at the time as well I must admit

But watching the replay back it does look as if he could be trying to appeal for a penalty

Would be even softer than the one at Ashton Gate had it been given

I keep watching back the challenge on Connor though I just fail to understand how it wasnt given

I agree, I thought our appeal was the more clear cut of the two. Anyway, water under the bridge, we got the three points.

Pegojack said:
PSumbler said:
That was my thought at the time as well I must admit

But watching the replay back it does look as if he could be trying to appeal for a penalty

Would be even softer than the one at Ashton Gate had it been given

I keep watching back the challenge on Connor though I just fail to understand how it wasnt given

I agree, I thought our appeal was the more clear cut of the two. Anyway, water under the bridge, we got the three points.

As someone said elsewhere in the thread, these things even themselves out

And the fact that we may be owed a couple already is good news. :lol:

PSumbler said:
Dr. Winston said:
Thought he was appealing for a corner at the time.

Nah, don't think so. He was pointing at Guehi wanting a corner - like "it came off him".

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back