• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread

Swansea93 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Not for me, after blowing loan cash on Gyokeres we have to be careful for a push in the January window

My worry for January is we have no loan spots left unless Palmer goes back in January, therefore we need to spend money which we won't.

Liked what I saw of Palmer tonight
Big cajones for his goal and also stuck up for Connor sticking one on McLean a couple of minutes after he was trying to push his weight around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2noQWY3wfYo

Credit to the team last night, we actually looked half decent. Still would like us to be more adventurous to kill games off when leading by single goal. I thought Stoke would be a stronger threat, but they looked like a Subbuteo team without puppet to push the pieces.

realswan said:
Credit to the team last night, we actually looked half decent. Still would like us to be more adventurous to kill games off when leading by single goal. I thought Stoke would be a stronger threat, but they looked like a Subbuteo team without puppet to push the pieces.

We should have really been out of sight at half time - feared that the chances we had let us by would come back and haunt us but it was a solid performance, based around an attacking intent

Even in the second half it was only really ever us that looked likely to score

PSumbler said:
realswan said:

We should have really been out of sight at half time - feared that the chances we had let us by would come back and haunt us but it was a solid performance, based around an attacking intent

Even in the second half it was only really ever us that looked likely to score

I only saw the 2nd half as got back late from working in London but thought we looked really good going forward and kept Stoke ar arms length at the back with Freddie a spectator so was surprised to read we were better in the first half. Was even more surprised to find that possession was 50/50 and we'd had 18 goal attempts to their 3 (with zero on target).

We couldnt get Ayew off the books so we are snookered to a certain degree. Thought he had a decent game last night best of the season for me. Fulton was simply outstanding went about his job superbly tackling interceptions etc. Dhanda made a difference early doors which set the tempo, i still think Garrick's pace can be a weapon and hope he gets a chance soon. Also lets give Gykores a chance, writing him off this early is ridiculous its most probably the same people who said the same about Guehi.

I'll just leave this here ...

https://twitter.com/RyanLeeMichael/status/1321364524658761729?s=19

Swanjaxs said:
I'll just leave this here ...

https://twitter.com/RyanLeeMichael/status/1321364524658761729?s=19

Love it - couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online