• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread

Match thoughts now online - https://www.planetswans.co.uk/2020/10/27/swansea-2-stoke-0/

Swans-Stoke-2.jpg

I think palmer is going to be a good signing.

Hes strong, quick and very brave.

Oh yes and he made McLean shit himself.

Fireboy said:
I think palmer is going to be a good signing.

Hes strong, quick and very brave.

Oh yes and he made McLean shit himself.

We are extremely solid in this position.

Cooperman said:
MrSwerve said:
I do love football fans, lol. Dhanda shite, Dhanda good. Fulton shite, Fulton good. Etc, etc. :D Same for Cooper.

Consistency is the key.

Aye, things are not perfect and I'm sure that Cooper is searching for more consistency. However I wouldn't swap him for many others managing in this league.

Not even Colin? 🤔

Cooperman said:
MrSwerve said:
I do love football fans, lol. Dhanda shite, Dhanda good. Fulton shite, Fulton good. Etc, etc. :D Same for Cooper.

Consistency is the key.

Aye, things are not perfect and I'm sure that Cooper is searching for more consistency. However I wouldn't swap him for many others managing in this league.

Yep, he has his weak points but so do all managers. Playoffs last season and a good start to this season.

The football is sometimes not great but I think the lack of crowd exacerbates the boredom. A very turbulent time for the club in terms of squad members, too.

I do think he can take us up.

Ringwood Jack said:
Great all round effort. Naughton did a great job in the 3 and we pressed high and quicker.

Only issues still. Woodman still tentative on crosses and not even sure what Grimes role is.

MOTM - Fulton and Guhie.

Clown life membership - McClean the route 1 donkey

Referees need to be stronger McClean should have had a double yellow. One for the foul and then another for his reaction

If only we had a striker... With Brewster this season we would p|ss on this league.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/impressive-swansea-city-player-ratings-19176702

Wales Online rate Yan Dhanda as the worst Swansea player only scoring him a 6/10...

... these sports journalists really are clueless, aren’t they!?

Bennett could make a big difference at the back and can we buy guhie or whatever his name is quick before Chelsea want him back both outstanding tonight and cabango filled in well

Interesting that the substitute goalkeeper's last match was Southampton being stubbed 9 nil by Brendan
You can tell his confidence is gone! :mrgreen:

Magic_Michu said:
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/impressive-swansea-city-player-ratings-19176702

Wales Online rate Yan Dhanda as the worst Swansea player only scoring him a 6/10...

That is an unbelievable rating - despite my pre-match comments he was outstanding tonight especially in the first half.

Journalists for Wales Online are unable to actually give credit to us for almost anything

The foundations are in place, back Cooper in January and it's nailed on automatic...

Just saying like 👍

Magic_Michu said:

He did go quite second half

3swan said:
Ringwood Jack said:
Great all round effort. Naughton did a great job in the 3 and we pressed high and quicker.

Only issues still. Woodman still tentative on crosses and not even sure what Grimes role is.

MOTM - Fulton and Guhie.

Clown life membership - McClean the route 1 donkey

Referees need to be stronger McClean should have had a double yellow. One for the foul and then another for his reaction

That never ever happens.

Geoff thom said:
Bennett could make a big difference at the back and can we buy guhie or whatever his name is quick before Chelsea want him back both outstanding tonight and cabango filled in well

He's out of our price range already unfortunately.
Just enjoy him while we can 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back