• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread

Magic_Michu said:
If only we had a striker... With Brewster this season we would p|ss on this league.

This with bells on.
Well said sir.

Daniel Sturridge...Diafro Sakho...

... if there was ever a time for the board to put just a little bit of money in to get us over the line.

Now is it.

1 quality player is all we need.

Do you think Borini could the answer? I know he hasn't had a great scoring record elsewhere but for us he had a good return

We suddenly seem to have some strength in depth and still have Gibbs-White to come back.
I'm quietly confident, especially now the games are coming thick and fast. Shame we can't be there to watch the games.

Cracking performance. Well done boys. I do worry about the striker position. I feel this needs to be addressed.

Swansea93 said:
Do you think Borini could the answer? I know he hasn't had a great scoring record elsewhere but for us he had a good return

Not for me, after blowing loan cash on Gyokeres we have to be careful for a push in the January window

Geoff thom said:
Magic_Michu said:
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/impressive-swansea-city-player-ratings-19176702

Wales Online rate Yan Dhanda as the worst Swansea player only scoring him a 6/10...

... these sports journalists really are clueless, aren’t they!?

He did go quite second half

If Dhanda could put in a 90min performance he'd be a decent player. Whenever he starts a game he always seems anonymous in the second half.

mrploppy said:
Geoff thom said:
He did go quite second half

If Dhanda could put in a 90min performance he'd be a decent player. Whenever he starts a game he always seems anonymous in the second half.

I think Stoke were told to get tight to him in the 2nd half... he orchestrated most of what was good from us in the first.

Don't want to start a thread on this but Newport flying!

A Derby win tomorrow night and life is good 👍

Itchysphincter said:
3swan said:
Referees need to be stronger McClean should have had a double yellow. One for the foul and then another for his reaction

That never ever happens.

Lee Johnson for Brizzle at the Liberty is the only example I can think of involving the Swans.

Swanjaxs said:
Swansea93 said:

Not for me, after blowing loan cash on Gyokeres we have to be careful for a push in the January window

My worry for January is we have no loan spots left unless Palmer goes back in January, therefore we need to spend money which we won't.

Swansea93 said:
Swanjaxs said:

My worry for January is we have no loan spots left unless Palmer goes back in January, therefore we need to spend money which we won't.

Absolutely, looking like we will be pushing for automatic come January, we will get the best indication so far if the Americans want to "put up or shut up"

They won't get a better chance to get thier project back into the promised land.

Stick or twist time for them 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back