• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Swansea City v Brentford Match Thread

What will the result be against Brentford?

• Swans win

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Brentford win

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Albie said:
Hourihane not playing the role expected - defensive closing down non-existent. Would bring on Cooper or Dandha for him - defo Smith if he was available. Need to get amongst them a bit.

He's not looked good so far. But then neither have we. I knew this would be a hard game, but was hoping we'd at least have a go at it. Hopefully the second half will be much, much better.

Playing far too deep. I guess the plan is to keep it tight and hit them on the break.

PSumbler said:
We will win this. Confident of it.

Yeah, I feel like it's going pretty much to plan. As I say not pretty, but we'll have our part of the game.

I think playing deep was always the plan. This Brentford team can destroy you if you give them space behind.

Don't concede, and we've got a great chance of winning. They were knackered late on against Luton.

Richard said:
Playing far too deep. I guess the plan is to keep it tight and hit them on the break.

Sounds like we need to do a chorley.

They sat back first half and were on the rack for most of the 45 mins.

They came out second half and pushed up pressing the wolves defence and they got into the game, we need to do the same.

SkipTheJack said:
I think playing deep was always the plan. This Brentford team can destroy you if you give them space behind.

Don't concede, and we've got a great chance of winning. They were knackered late on against Luton.

I hope so skip.

Not having a pop let’s let’s not pretend that Freddie’s distribution is anything other than dire. Good thing he’s a great shot stopper.

Itchysphincter said:
Not having a pop let’s let’s not pretend that Freddie’s distribution is anything other than dire. Good thing he’s a great shot stopper.

Absolutely. His sweeping up was very good in the first half.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back