• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swans v Boro Match Thread

What will the result be against Middlesboro

• Swans win

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Boro win

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
774971-CC-742-A-468-E-B71-A-5-C2-F46378837.jpg

76-D94-D5-C-E501-44-E9-A59-C-958-A5-FD0-E34-D.jpg

C105846-B-B803-4-A56-A311-100-D586-A5893.jpg

AAE618-D4-B770-45-F6-BD3-B-215-E159-E71-A1.jpg

F1-E62-AB7-95-DA-44-BA-9-E52-0-FFFDAD05-A71.jpg

593-BAE79-EAB1-4753-A2-B0-073-A4-C632521.jpg

98-F44660-AD3-D-4084-9480-DF5-A8-B973-F5-B.jpg

3-CADBFBF-2819-4091-8759-8582-CFFF0-DA2.jpg

131-D74-F5-7-E52-4-B2-D-99-EB-075-C73-F5318-E.jpg

8-D436-A93-DCDE-42-BE-8-D8-A-3-D98827-A3981.jpg

0-EBCE4-F0-9-B8-E-42-E4-9735-92-E72-DFB6-C0-E.jpg

5556-FF31-BE90-4-EB6-8-DA8-49-EC2168-EEBB.jpg

6-F5431-A5-FBA8-458-F-B71-D-306-AB8-B2-B35-A.jpg

2803213-C-33-EB-4-E73-95-A6-1-F13-DECE5340.jpg

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/04/18/62134/

Barring a mathematical miracle any hopes of a playoff push that we had are well and truly done now.
I hope that this now means that RM will take the chance to blood in some of the players he expects to play a bigger part next season like Congreve, Joseph and Ogbeta who have all been knocking on the door for a while now.

bakajack said:
Barring a mathematical miracle any hopes of a playoff push that we had are well and truly done now.
I hope that this now means that RM will take the chance to blood in some of the players he expects to play a bigger part next season like Congreve, Joseph and Ogbeta who have all been knocking on the door for a while now.

From what I've seen of the first two.. they're not good enough for this level, file them alongside Garrick, Cullen and Whittaker.. we need upgrades on them 3 and loan out Joseph and Congreve for experience, which they desperately need

Skippyjack said:
bakajack said:

From what I've seen of the first two.. they're not good enough for this level, file them alongside Garrick, Cullen and Whittaker.. we need upgrades on them 3 and loan out Joseph and Congreve for experience, which they desperately need

On what basis have you judged that Congreve isn’t good enough for us?

Skippyjack said:
bakajack said:

Have to agree with Cooperman here. He has played a total of 16 minutes for us most of that in the depths of stoppage time (one against Cardiff when the game was dead and buried at 4-0 up).

When he had the ball against Barnsley he was looking to attack the fullback and I remember him putting in a good cross which we didn't make the most of.

Joseph the jury may still be out on him, but like it or not he is one of our fringe players right now and he will never show his potential in the side without a chance to do just that.

I do tend to agree that both would probably benefit though from longer term loans next season - I think both can do a job for us but I think both need regular game time and they wont get that at this level

That said though there is no reason why we should not look to play them in the remaining games - its a rare luxury that you get effectively meaningless games at this time of the season

PSumbler said:
I do tend to agree that both would probably benefit though from longer term loans next season - I think both can do a job for us but I think both need regular game time and they wont get that at this level

That said though there is no reason why we should not look to play them in the remaining games - its a rare luxury that you get effectively meaningless games at this time of the season

Trying to remember the last time we had dead rubbers at the end of the season, we tend to still have something to play for right to the end (be that playoffs or avoiding relegation). I think our final game under Potter and before that I think the last game in the season where Clement kept us up?

Boro have played 5 matches this month and not won any of them, so it's the ideal time to play them, whatever our line-up.

Glyn1 said:
Boro have played 5 matches this month and not won any of them, so it's the ideal time to play them, whatever our line-up.

Or given our history of helping teams on a bad run…it’s the perfect time for them to play us 🤣

Fancy this'll be a belter, they have no choice but to come at us, hopefully we arnt yet on the beach, anything could happen.

sainthelens said:
Fancy this'll be a belter, they have no choice but to come at us, hopefully we arnt yet on the beach, anything could happen.

Anything already happened on Monday Saint. It would take a hell of an anything to beat that anything.

monmouth said:
sainthelens said:

Anything already happened on Monday Saint. It would take a hell of an anything to beat that anything.

Never say never :lol:

my neighbour is a born fan so this could be a good day or a very long day

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back