• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Barnsley Match Thread

What will the result be against Barnsley?

• Swans win

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barnsley win

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PSumbler said:
Likely to be my last game of the season I think today - cant do next Saturday nor the following Tuesday and the QPR game on last day is tight for time so this could be it for me until next year

Bloody plastic :lol:

sainthelens said:
I get the rotation of squad thing, but rather go strong at the start of the game...get it won, then get em off after 70 mins.
Never understood the other way round of doing it.

Not much rotation today, Saint. I expected more and I’m surprised that we’re not seeing Ogbeta given a start.

Completely unchanged side.
Its either mind games from RM or he plans to make his move on Monday when shuffling his pack.

bakajack said:
Completely unchanged side.
Its either mind games from RM or he plans to make his move on Monday when shuffling his pack.

I would have done the shuffling at home.

At least there’s a likelihood of Downes returning for Monday.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Watch the ref f**k this one right up for us.

Yep, lots history with this guy. Gonna go one way or tother with him.
Nothing in between.

Fkn hell, nearly took his legs off. Half a case for a red there as it was completely out of control and def endangering an opponent.

At the moment I’d be happy with a draw and over the moon with a 1 - 0 win.

This type of game has been the Achilles heel of our season, playing against a team that is content to sit back and absorb us having the ball. One of our missing jigsaw pieces is gem who can unpick these stubborn walls. The hard part is finding the gem.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back