• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Birmingham City Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Swans win

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Birmingham win

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
old cob said:
Keep goal? He couldn't keep chickens. Get Hamer back in, should never have left Benda go on loan.

This. Benda was never really given a chance. A couple of silly mistakes and the excuse was there to spunk money on a position that didn’t need strengthening.

The massive plum will be ‘proud of the bravery’ of his ‘tired’ players.

Pile of shite. Scumbo central will humilificate us.

im usually one for giving a chance but this is seriously embarrassing stuff and far worse than anything i saw under cooper.

Fuck off bucky and take your arrogant backroom staff with you

Longlostjack said:
old cob said:
Keep goal? He couldn't keep chickens. Get Hamer back in, should never have left Benda go on loan.

This. Benda was never really given a chance. A couple of silly mistakes and the excuse was there to spunk money on a position that didn’t need strengthening.

this is a great point. We'd be infinitely better off with Benda and money spent on another attacking mid. He's obviously nobbed Smith's wife and has to play him to keep him happy, cunt is shite

Darran said:
I can’t wait to see what utter drivel he comes out with after this steaming pile of wànk.
Eight of his players in the starting line-up and no improvement since he came through the door.
Unless you’re watching different football to me of course.

The Birmingham commentary team summed it up.

‘When Swansea control the ball they deliberately take all the pace and energy out of the game’.

Too right. I can’t remember a time when I’ve been so bored watching us. Sousa maybe. Or Hollins. But at least then we used to win quite a lot of games.

Still, the social media account can post nonsense about ‘the Swansea Way’. I’d rather spend two hours gazing at Fabian Way.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Darran said:
I can’t wait to see what utter drivel he comes out with after this steaming pile of wànk.
Eight of his players in the starting line-up and no improvement since he came through the door.
Unless you’re watching different football to me of course.

The Birmingham commentary team summed it up.

‘When Swansea control the ball they deliberately take all the pace and energy out of the game’.

Too right. I can’t remember a time when I’ve been so bored watching us. Sousa maybe. Or Hollins. But at least then we used to win quite a lot of games.

Still, the social media account can post nonsense about ‘the Swansea Way’. I’d rather spend two hours gazing at Fabian Way.

and the goalkeeping coach on twitter. Arrogance is fucking bafling

Longlostjack said:
old cob said:

And hasn't been strengthened anyway, weakened more like

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Total anti football I can't watch this any more

Honestly, I thought Cooper was anti football (with us), and he was, but this takes it to another universe off the scale. The whole exercise is fruitless. If it works perfectly it is still awful and not something you would want to watch as most of the game would bore you to tears. It makes me long for the heady attacking days of Paolo Sousa.

We are lucky to be 16th, we should be lower. Some of the wins and draws we did not deserve. Worse still we got Cardiff next week and have not won a single away match on a Saturday 3pm, in fact we only picked up 3pts (one of which we didn't deserve and that was at Luton were we fluked our way from 3-0 to draw 3-3). This season has not been good and I do not look forward to next season if it the same or worse.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back