• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Birmingham City Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Swans win

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Birmingham win

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darran said:
I can’t wait to see what utter drivel he comes out with after this steaming pile of wànk.
Eight of his players in the starting line-up and no improvement since he came through the door.
Unless you’re watching different football to me of course.

There are still a few that consider him God's gift. Ah well, saves thinking I suppose.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Darran said:
I can’t wait to see what utter drivel he comes out with after this steaming pile of wànk.
Eight of his players in the starting line-up and no improvement since he came through the door.

The Birmingham commentary team summed it up.

‘When Swansea control the ball they deliberately take all the pace and energy out of the game’.

Nearly word for word from the Blackpool Gazette after the game up there

41 goals from 37 games.

15 clean sheets

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,

Seeing as how Cooper has got Forest playing good football, he must have realised that wasn’t going to be possible here with the playing staff at his disposal and took a pragmatic view and got the team producing the best they were capable of. If that’s true then Russ is flogging a dead horse. I know I’m not the first to say it, but surely Russ would be better off waiting until he’s got the players in who are capable of doing what he wants?

airedale said:
Seeing as how Cooper has got Forest playing good football, he must have realised that wasn’t going to be possible here with the playing staff at his disposal and took a pragmatic view and got the team producing the best they were capable of. If that’s true then Russ is flogging a dead horse. I know I’m not the first to say it, but surely Russ would be better off waiting until he’s got the players in who are capable of doing what he wants?

How many of that team played in the play off final under cooper?

:evil:
Darran said:

Absolutely ridiculous comment, Darran.

It's a puddle of w@nk not a pile, get it right please

legoman said:
:evil:
Darran said:

Absolutely ridiculous comment, Darran.

It's a puddle of w@nk not a pile, get it right please

Ok...So we know how you spend your time...

:lol:

Makes you wonder how different things might have been of we had landed our first choice manager.

Darran said:

There it is. :lol:

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/russell-martin-we-lacked-energy-and-spark

Darran said:
Darran said:

There it is. :lol:

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/russell-martin-we-lacked-energy-and-spark

Even his interviews lack meat and substance. Vegan interviews, if you will.

Can someone explain this excuse to me from the interview linked in Darrans post where Martin is explaining player tiredness. Did they take the scenic route?

“The fact is we've had 21 hours on the bus this week”

Gave this one a miss today, looks like I did the right thing.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back