• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Bristol City Match Thread

What will the result be against Bristol City

• Swans win

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Bristol City win

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
7-F2033-DE-12-F4-4-D9-A-8814-D3-B0254-ADF84.jpg

34293-A77-55-B8-4-EF4-B15-F-943-E72-D5-F8-E3.jpg

C7588-D5-E-5-B40-4-E1-C-AC55-A7-E523856009.jpg

92-BF7-D7-A-F8-B5-4950-8-C31-1-FD953-B5-A311.jpg

F8-E99-D4-A-B0-EB-48-B9-ABFA-3936844-CBA36.jpg

E4-EC247-F-65-DE-4040-B6-F8-A4-B2-EB40638-D.jpg

Bristol City last game
Bristol City 2 -1 Reading
09 February 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wbu_v3CWhg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-oKw6xzGc

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/russell-martin-we-have-lift-ourselves-and-be-better

Head coach Russell Martin has warned Swansea City they have to lift themselves quickly ahead of Sunday’s Swansea.com Stadium clash with Bristol City.

The Swans head into the clash with the Robins on the back of a poor performance in the 3-0 defeat at Stoke in midweek.

Head coach Martin admitted that display had been well below the levels required, with a congested schedule and a squad hurt by injuries and suspensions no grounds for excuses.

And, while the clash with Bristol City is not considered a derby as such, the relative closeness of the two clubs mean it has always been a hotly-contested fixture played out amidst a febrile atmosphere.

And the Swans boss knows his side have to be ready to turn in an improved showing if they are to give themselves the chance to complete the season double over Nigel Pearson’s team.

“It was a tough night after the elation we experienced on Saturday against Blackburn,” he said.

“We are better than that, we know we are capable of being miles better than that and we will need to be on Sunday.

“We have to have more energy about us, because it is hurtful to perform like that.

“But, as I’ve said before, I believe we have a great group of players here with plenty of character.

“They have shown that and hopefully we will recover well and get prepared and ready.

“We know it will be a great atmosphere on Sunday, it is an important game given the locality of the teams.

“We are back at home, and it is important for us to bounce back.”

On a side note, with them bringing 2k fans, have the police afforded the same measures as a Cardiff game . ( not a bubble obviously). Only letting everyone out same time at final whistle, there are gonna be big issues here Sunday. Along with them making their 'own way' here, I've a feeling Mondays chat wont be about the game.
Sad to bring this up, but I'm picking stuff up on social media which isn't good.

We've got to get our shit together and quickly, I'm expecting a big response for this game.

Has the feelings of a huge game for me, despite both sides thinking they are in no danger of relegation and obviously nowhere near in promotion mix.

Lose this one I think we will see a big shift in mood.

sainthelens said:
On a side note, with them bringing 2k fans, have the police afforded the same measures as a Cardiff game . ( not a bubble obviously). Only letting everyone out same time at final whistle, there are gonna be big issues here Sunday. Along with them making their 'own way' here, I've a feeling Mondays chat wont be about the game.
Sad to bring this up, but I'm picking stuff up on social media which isn't good.

What's being said on social media?

Risc said:
sainthelens said:

Been news of them travelling down early, we can only guess the outcome.

sainthelens said:
Risc said:

Been news of them travelling down early, we can only guess the outcome.

I can.... Lots of drinking, shouting naughty words and lots of hand signs, maybe the odd windmilling arm.

sainthelens said:

There will be a big police presence for this match. They will not be allowed to leave at the same time as the Swans fans. They will be held back in the fenced off section. They will have buses to take them back to High Street Station or they will march them back. I’m anticipating a police presence resembling a Cardiff Match, with officers in even more locations such as Wind Street.

monmouth said:
jackharris said:
https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1491746278417567747?s=21

No way. Not again.

I actually voted for a Swans win, after seeing this I would've 100% gone for Bristol. Stroud is an abysmal referee, we will get nothing from him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back