• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Bristol City Match Thread

What will the result be against Bristol City

• Swans win

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Bristol City win

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Captain_Sham said:
And just so we are all clear.
I'm not all surprised by what is happening. What I don't understand is why so many people thought Martin would just walk in here and wave a magic wand and we become Swansalona again. It was never going to happen, how ever much we willed it so.

I’ve said this a few times on here.
The minute he came in the door he was put on a pedestal and treated as if he was the God of football and I couldn’t understand why especially has he had virtually nothing on his managerial cv.

Darran said:
Captain_Sham said:
And just so we are all clear.
I'm not all surprised by what is happening. What I don't understand is why so many people thought Martin would just walk in here and wave a magic wand and we become Swansalona again. It was never going to happen, how ever much we willed it so.

The minute he came in the door he was put on a pedestal and treated as if he was the God of football and I couldn’t understand why especially has he had virtually nothing on his managerial cv.

You've got to agree with Darran, after a few games people thought he was the b*llocks.. he was put on a pedestal of delusion, people thought we were back to the Martinez and Rodgers days or deluded themselves with hope.. he's nowhere near any of them two, if passing between Grimes, Downes and the keeper to the wing back and out of play is your gag etc

Darran said:

I thought that was a bit weird too, especially compared to some of our other managers when they’ve just joined. He got a great reception after we’d just been smashed 4-0 at Bournemouth and absolutely collapsed in the second half and I didn’t really understand why.

Do I need to go to the Netherlands to watch today?

legoman said:

Yes get an earlier flight as 1.00 kick off ?
## Other non UK countries are available :D

STID2017 said:
legoman said:

Yes get an earlier flight as 1.00 kick off ?
## Other non UK countries are available :D
I normally pop over to the Ukraine for dark market games. Won't be doing that for much longer.

So we get our first look at Burns today.
Also Pato and Piroe back in for a front three

A tactical tweak today from RM? Is it two up top with Pato playing advanced midfield? Has Martin seen something that needs adjusting and reacted accordingly?

It’s cold, it’s wet, let’s hope the football is hot.

Pegojack said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
It's not on telly apart from SwansTV

So no linkies of any kind?

It's another afternoon of anxiously watching this thread and Flash Scores then.....

https://soccer24hd.com/game/match/5862/Swansea-Vs-Bristol-City.html

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back