• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Luton Town Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Swans win

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Luton win

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eteb said:
are people forgetting the f*****g sitter obafemi missed?

score that we win 2 or 3-0. That's been the story if our season with missed chances

oh and andy cole - total drubbing? Shut up you f*****g melon ffs

Problem is buddy it's not the Oba miss....if we gonna go down that road we could have been 2 down in 10 minutes. Dont you think that these type of results n performances are mounting up to look bit uncomfortable?

eteb said:

score that we win 2 or 3-0. That's been the story if our season with missed chances

Conspicuous in your absence, when the heat was on last night, yet again. Flaky as heck, from maudlin Manseltown.

Time to quit with your uber big I am expletives, little man.

Dragging down a decent forum with some decent posters. You and that Swansjaxsoff oaf from lower penlan.

AndyCole said:
eteb said:

Conspicuous in your absence, when the heat was on last night, yet again. Flaky as heck, from maudlin Manseltown.

Time to quit with your uber big I am expletives, little man.

Dragging down a decent forum with some decent posters. You and that Swansjaxsoff oaf from lower penlan.

Pìssed again I see turdboy, always running away when I make you look like the simpleton that you are :lol:
bElleNd

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back