• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Luton Town Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Swans win

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Luton win

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am struggling to take any positives from this game, and genuinely cannot defend RM any longer.

It's all well and good moaning about the owners, but it's not Steve Kaplan drilling these players on the training pitch every week, it's RM. Man for man, we are a better team than Luton. This was a winnable game that we have thrown away.

dickythorpe said:
Magic_Michu said:
Frustrating, we’ve haven’t been that bad, just not really creating anything.

We win this with Pato you feel.

I don't feel that way. When did he last play for us?

Ok… an in form Pato

dickythorpe said:
Magic_Michu said:
Frustrating, we’ve haven’t been that bad, just not really creating anything.

We win this with Pato you feel.

I don't feel that way. When did he last play for us?
Time for a change of manager, we are sliding towards league 1

F-ing sickening, we don't play that badly but lose the most unbelievably easily avoidable goal.

Kinell is the Luton manager on the marching powder or what? Good win for them away from home.

We are sh*t.

1 goal in 4 games since the break. Hopeless going forward. Why we feel the need to wait until teams have 11 behind the ball before we even think about stepping out of our defensive third is beyond me.

No pace.
No intensity.
No real attacking intent.
Starting to make a lot of defensive mistakes.
Mentally switching off at key moments.. eg letting their playing control a long ball, turn and play a through ball with not even a sniff of a challenge.

The natives are getting restless Russell.

Terrible result that. I thought we played a bit better but we always look like we'll concede and rarely really look like we'll score. Wolf looked decent, but he's not ours. We are lucky that Peterboro and Barnsley are worse and Derby and Reading are not going to get the points needed to catch us. Even the Eastern Arseholes have a striker now, so I can see a battle to stay above them. Where will the goals come from?

monmouth said:
Terrible result that. I thought we played a bit better but we always look like we'll concede and rarely really look like we'll score. Wolf looked decent, but he's not ours. We are lucky that Peterboro and Barnsley are worse and Derby and Reading are not going to get the points needed to catch us. Even the Eastern Arseholes have a striker now, so I can see a battle to stay above them. Where will the goals come from?

Derby will survive. It's either us or Reading and them up the road going down with Peterborough or Barnsley

Just hoping my son changes his mind about Stoke next week.

SwanseaJames said:
I am struggling to take any positives from this game, and genuinely cannot defend RM any longer.

It's all well and good moaning about the owners, but it's not Steve Kaplan drilling these players on the training pitch every week, it's RM. Man for man, we are a better team than Luton. This was a winnable game that we have thrown away.
They are 10 points ahead of us with a 14 goal difference.

Even though they've played one game more, I can't see how we're the better team man for man. The table doesn't lie.

Perhaps we'd be better off having less possession in future games as we appear to be incapable of doing anything positive with it at the moment :roll:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back