• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Luton Town Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Swans win

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Luton win

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FelindreJack said:
airedale said:
It’s available to stream for a tenner if you’re outside the UK. When we stream the match we generally pop over to Luxembourg to watch it.

I’m not that tech savvy, so any help is appreciated. How would I go about watching it from Luxembourg on the fire stick for example?

Have you got a laptop?

airedale said:
It’s available to stream for a tenner if you’re outside the UK. When we stream the match we generally pop over to Luxembourg to watch it.

Get IPTV mate.
I "have heard of people" paying £35 for a year's subscription
Every game home and away, plus everything else you could want

Laptop is knackered unfortunately. If I download VPN and change my location, would swans tv work then? I do have Kodi (which is old school apparently), other games have worked fine but not managed to get any swans games as of yet.

FelindreJack said:
Laptop is knackered unfortunately. If I download VPN and change my location, would swans tv work then? I do have Kodi (which is old school apparently), other games have worked fine but not managed to get any swans games as of yet.

Yes change ewe location via vpn then go to swanplayer and pay for the game

Will Swans tv work on Firestick though?
I think I read somewhere that it doesn’t like Android but don’t know about Firestick.

airedale said:
Will Swans tv work on Firestick though?
I think I read somewhere that it doesn’t like Android but don’t know about Firestick.

Haven’t had problems with it myself. Thanks for the help gentlemen.

Desperately need something tonight because come Saturday we will have played the dreaded 3 games in a week. AArrgghh.

STID2017 said:
Get IPTV mate.

Does anyones mates recommend which IPTV services are any good?
For a mate obviously
Edit - probably for another thread

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ryan Bennett, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Olivier Ntcham, Hannes Wolf; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Kyle Joseph, Joel Piroe, Joel Latibeaudiere, Finley Burns.

Luton Town: James Shea, James Bree, Kal Naismith (captain), Danny Hylton, Reece Burke, Pelly Ruddock Mpanzu, Allan Campbell, Henri Lansbury, Fred Onyedinma, Amari'i Bell, Gabe Osho.

Substitutes: Jed Steer, Dan Potts, Harry Cornick, Luke Berry, Carlos Mendes-Gomes, Tom Lockyer, Cameron Jerome.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/02/01/swansea-city-vs-luton-town-confirmed-team-news/

Fisher starting was expected, Hamer was underwhelming against Hull and recently has always looked like he has a mistake or two in him every game. Ntcham and Wolf supporting the striker was what I wanted to see, looks like Manning will be playing wingback in this one. Obafemi has looked hungry the last few sub appearances, glad to see him getting a chance and I hope he takes it.

Piroe looks knackered and bereft of confidence … needed to sit this one out

Libertarian said:
STID2017 said:
Get IPTV mate.

Does anyones mates recommend which IPTV services are any good?
For a mate obviously
Edit - probably for another thread

Express vpn is about the best one

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back