• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Luton Town Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Swans win

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Luton win

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Libertarian said:
Does anyones mates recommend which IPTV services are any good?
For a mate obviously
Edit - probably for another thread

Express vpn is about the best one

Yep. I have ExpressVPN. Was just wondering which ITPV subscriptions were good. Quite a few out there.

Interesting selection. Hopefully we don’t see Fisher being tested.
Piroe probably needs a rest but he’ll probably come on later
Smith finally left out. Such a passenger

Libertarian said:
Express vpn is about the best one

Yep. I have ExpressVPN. Was just wondering which ITPV subscriptions were good. Quite a few out there.

I use apollo TV its not the cheapest iptv but the quality and reliability is spot on.

Libertarian said:

I use apollo TV its not the cheapest iptv but the quality and reliability is spot on.

Nice one, thanks 👍

Let’s hope this kick starts a change up the gears. A decent GK (please god…my heart will be in my mouth that we don’t have a weak line hugger), two midfielders that can turn forward and a forward that can…well I’m not sure what he can do. Piroe out means my 2-0 Piroe double is at risk..I’ll double down. 4-0 Obafemi, Ntcham, Piroe 2. Ok, the Piroe 2 might not happen, so 2-0 it is.

Why have I got this feeling that Obafemi is gonna be brilliant tonight or a total useless cvnt?
And nothing in between .

This line up is a top six quality at the very least.

Should be 4-0, could well be 0-1, I'll settle for anything that brings three points.

Saying content currently unavailable on swans tv with vpn, anyone the same?

monmouth said:
Let’s hope this kick starts a change up the gears. A decent GK (please god…my heart will be in my mouth that we don’t have a weak line hugger), two midfielders that can turn forward and a forward that can…well I’m not sure what he can do. Piroe out means my 2-0 Piroe double is at risk..I’ll double down. 4-0 Obafemi, Ntcham, Piroe 2. Ok, the Piroe 2 might not happen, so 2-0 it is.

‘Kin ell

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back