• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea v PNE Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston

• Swans win

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Preston win

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just thinking if it was Bidwell getting the space down the left that Lati is getting, there would be constant stream of crosses going in as he wouldn't have to keep checking back onto his right foot. Or any left footer in fact.

karnataka said:
Just thinking if it was Bidwell getting the space down the left that Lati is getting, there would be constant stream of crosses going in as he wouldn't have to keep checking back onto his right foot. Or any left footer in fact.

Shouldn't have sold. [And it was a free wasn't it?!]

MrSwerve said:
karnataka said:

Agreed

Distinctly average thus far. Game is there for the taking if we developed some sort of attacking intent

Allergic2Hoof said:
Distinctly average thus far. Game is there for the taking if we developed some sort of attacking intent

A second half like last week should do the trick.

Defending the corners and nobody is defending near post around the 6 yard area for flick-ons.

It's just basics.

It is obvious that we are lacking creation and guile, Piroe is feeding off scraps at the moment.
If I were RM I would change Smith or possibly Lati for Wolf at half time.

Allergic2Hoof said:

More shite than average. Not clicking at all.

karnataka said:
MrSwerve said:

Agreed

I still don’t quite understand it. We let Bidwell go on a free so that we could play a CB at LM and our current LWB at CB? I just want to make certain I understand this madness.

Niigata Jack said:
Libertarian said:

Yes, his first thought was to go down instead of concentrating on the cross, he lacks pace as well.

That's not his fault. If he lacks pace, he shouldn't be picked to play in a position that requires pace.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back