• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Hull City v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Hull?

• Hull win

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mid table team with mid table manager finishes mid table

Didn’t want it enough poor game imo but positive another game unbeaten, let’s hope next season all the mistakes of this will be fizzled out and we can have a real good go, but feel we have missed a huge opportunity this season.

monmouth said:
Mid table team with mid table manager finishes mid table

To be fair I think our side is better than mid table, we can and should have done better this season.

RMs decision making scuppered our season and even when we got a hugely improbable run of results going our way he still didn't push to attack them in the second half - losing would have been fine if we went for it but instead it was like we played it as just another game.

Well that’s just rammed me back into “Martin out” after being eased into “maybe one last chance with some backing” over the last few weeks.

Piss poor management that. No matter how long a shot it was that second half should have been nothing other than gung ho.

JonTheJack said:
Well that’s just rammed me back into “Martin out” after being eased into “maybe one last chance with some backing” over the last few weeks.

Piss poor management that. No matter how long a shot it was that second half should have been nothing other than gung ho.

Agree completely, it should have been like the alamo in the second half but instead it was the most feeble casual finish to a game as if there was nothing riding on it. Every other result we needed to go out way except for Coventry winning did, meaning a win and we could have taken it to a grandstand finish in front of our own crowd.

Ntcham watching the keeper with the ball at his feet from 5 yards away for a solid 10 seconds or so completely summed it up.

JonTheJack said:

😂 The manager has been shite for two seasons now, what more do people need to see

bakajack said:
To be fair I think our side is better than mid table, we can and should have done better this season.

RMs decision making scuppered our season and even when we got a hugely improbable run of results going our way he still didn't push to attack them in the second half - losing would have been fine if we went for it but instead it was like we played it as just another game.

Yeah I just liked the balance of the sentence. Too many poor players getting picked throughout, and a dreadful playing style that is hard coded no matter what. Did Grimes play a forward pass today at all?

Beaudy, Pat, Ntcham, Nola, Fisher all need to be sold for horse meat. Martin will get another season, but it’ll probably be another mid table finish, like all his finishes are.

Actually Nola’s not ours is he. Should already be back at whatever poor club is lumbered with him.

monmouth said:
Yeah I just liked the balance of the sentence. Too many poor players getting picked throughout, and a dreadful playing style that is hard coded no matter what. Did Grimes play a forward pass today at all?

Beaudy, Pat, Ntcham, Nola, Fisher all need to be sold for horse meat. Martin will get another season, but it’ll probably be another mid table finish, like all his finishes are.

Lati is out of contract after next week and Sorinola is on loan, so thats two of those five accounted for.

Paterson has flattered to deceive all season, Ntcham is consistently inconsistent and Fisher we all know is a poor keeper and shouldn't be third choice let alone second or first.

Ntcham and Paterson will be entering the final years of their contracts after the summer has passed.

bakajack said:
Lati is out of contract after next week and Sorinola is on loan, so thats two of those five accounted for.

Paterson has flattered to deceive all season, Ntcham is consistently inconsistent and Fisher we all know is a poor keeper and shouldn't be third choice let alone second or first.

Ntcham and Paterson will be entering the final years of their contracts after the summer has passed.

Martin will announce the ‘fantastic news’ that Beaudy has signed a new contract before the end of the season. Nailed on.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back