• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Hull City v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Hull?

• Hull win

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will the fish play next season is my question, surely we must buy better in the summer. He's been a disaster.

karnataka said:
It's not THE Adama Traore who still plays for Wolves, this one is a Malian international so not sure where you get the Ozzie from?

Barcelona toured Oz and played an Australia XI, a player named Adama Traore played for each side and both scored. The Wolves Adama is currently on loan to Barcelona according to my puter.

The thing that frustrates me most about Latibeaudiere (or rather Martin's love affair with him) is that he's not even a good defender. Darling should be playing but maybe they're playing politics trying to look after Joel.

Weak from Lati to give him so much space, Cabango for letting the attacker get across him and Fisher for letting it go underneath him like that.

Got to pick ourselves up now, there is no being casual in this one.

Pentyrchjack said:
Well done Lats and Fisher FFS

Seems back to normal.
We can score goals but seem incapable of defending anything if note.
Fisher is one we need to get out of the club asap.

Demonstrated right there why we should be paying Lati to leave rather than keep him on.

How he can move so slowly is mesmerising to watch.

jasper_T said:
The thing that frustrates me most about Latibeaudiere (or rather Martin's love affair with him) is that he's not even a good defender. Darling should be playing but maybe they're playing politics trying to look after Joel.

His is a wage that could be used so much better elsewhere.

Lati having a bit of a mare these first 5-10 minutes.
Looks like my first impression was right, looked like Cabango tried to chest the cross to Fisher, got it all wrong and Fisher also failed to cover himself in glory dealing with it.

airedale said:
Barcelona toured Oz and played an Australia XI, a player named Adama Traore played for each side and both scored. The Wolves Adama is currently on loan to Barcelona according to my puter.

Does it run on Windows 3? Your computer is out of date, his loan to Barca ended on 1st July last year :lol:

airedale said:

Best update it, he came on as a sub against Palace on Tuesday

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back