• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Norwich v Swansea | EFL Championship | Carrow Road | 22.4.23 |

What will the result be against Norwich?

• Norwich win

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Half time and delighted with that.

Not our free flowing best but no fucking about with the defence has given our midfield and attack something to build from.

Lati had a 5 minute spell where he thought he was Roberto Carlos :lol:

Cullen could have had a hat trick but for a good save from the keeper and a red card professional foul.

Paterson been played in a couple of times but making the wrong decisions, he looks rusty.

Would like to see us bring off a few and bring on the quicker minds to really go at Norwich who could be on the end of a hammering today if we let off the brakes.

Norwich certainly don't look like a team who believe they still have something to play for, Would have expected far more from them but don't care one bit.

Captain_Sham said:
Careful now

I’ve seen too often. It’s always ‘so far’ with us. We could easily have 4 sent off, a few fish specials and lose 7-2 the way we’ve been.

Possession Home 33% Away 67%
Shots Home 4 Away 8
Shots on Target Home 2 Away 3
Corners Home 1 Away 3
Fouls Home 4 Away 5

Considering the red card only came in the 43rd minute that's some solid stats

Cullen had McCallum's number that entire half to be fair, he spun in behind him after isolating him a good 3 or 4 times.

Wer winning and I'm totally pissed off.
We'll end up 3/4 points short of play offs after West Brom game, and we'll have nice few weeks cursing the points we've spunked away.

PSumbler said:
You didnt write a reply you wrote a comment as you reported the post ;) :lol:

I know, I wondered what happened to it, I was trying to be quick in replying to my post before someone wag pulled me up on it, Coops never been one to miss an opportunity :lol:

Message to self take your time and save yourself from looking like a bellend :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Terrible first half.

MARTIN OUT !!!!

Absolutely, when you've had that much possession and so many goal attempts, you really should be more than 2 goals up.

In fairness if we were closer to the playoffs would we have played with such freedom over the last few games? It easy to play like this with nothing on the line. Its how we snuck in against Reading in Coopers first season. We literally had nothing to lose.

monmouth said:
I’ve seen too often. It’s always ‘so far’ with us. We could easily have 4 sent off, a few fish specials and lose 7-2 the way we’ve been.

Monny just for you! :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo&ab_channel=thebrat307101

Posted at 15:5015:50
Post update
Norwich 0-3 Swansea

Inches from 3-0!

Joel Piroe finds Ryan Manning with a great ball but the shot is narrowly wide.

Article Reactions
Like22 likes22Dislike10 dislikes10

Continuing with the BBC live reporting silliness :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back