• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Huddersfield Town | EFL Championship | 15/04/23

What will the result be against Huddersfield ?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big win that against a team on a good run.

6 points off play offs 😂😂

Well done, boysbach. Couldn't watch the game today, prepping a dinner party, but kept an eye on the score.
And well done Reading, a good point. Squeaky bum time at Legoland!

Racking up those clean sheets now.

Hopefully this isn't end of season pressure is off form.

Sorry, but that’s the worse win I’ve seen in a long time. Goes 1 up and we start battering then and the stadium finally wakes up. Then what does he do? 2 defensive subs leaving an unproven AM as our lone attacking threat inviting all the pressure onto us from a team that had looked utterly clueless until then.

The season’s long gone. There was a chance there to put a bit of a marker down and get one or two more. And he gives up on us and only worries about their non-existent threat up to that point. The bloke’s a fraud.

Excellent win all be it in an lacklustre game, never known a Warnock side to be so sterile though, I thought Huddersfield were shocking and if we had been more clinical we could have won by 3 at least.

Performance wasn't there today, but another clean sheets and trois points.

What's up with Walsh then, thought he was only sitting out the previous game as we're 'managing' him back after injury? Thought we were definitely worse for not having him in there.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Sorry, but that’s the worse win I’ve seen in a long time. Goes 1 up and we start battering then and the stadium finally wakes up. Then what does he do? 2 defensive subs leaving an unproven AM as our lone attacking threat inviting all the pressure onto us from a team that had looked utterly clueless until then.

The season’s long gone. There was a chance there to put a bit of a marker down and get one or two more. And he gives up on us and only worries about their non-existent threat up to that point. The bloke’s a fraud.

In fairness Warnock had changed the formation. Cundle, Whittaker and Cooper still remained as outlets.

That race did nothing to ease the protesters concerns, don't think I've ever seen so many fallers and I've rarely seen horses busting the the side rails.

Looks like there's at least one horse dead as well the going was hard as well I bet.

Longlostjack said:
In fairness Warnock had changed the formation. Cundle, Whittaker and Cooper still remained as outlets.

It looked like he totally killed off our game. Cundle will never be an outlet imo. But maybe I’m being harsh - I just hated how as soon as we looked lively and were at last tearing them to shreds he hamstrung us. But I suppose we saw the game out against one of the worst teams we’ve had down here, so 3 points and all that.

Some of the experts on here are a joke..you’ll never be a real fan like me.

Never felt more like singing the blues
Six pages when we win
Eleven when we lose
Oh moaners
You got me singing the blues

Niigata Jack said:
That race did nothing to ease the protesters concerns, don't think I've ever seen so many fallers and I've rarely seen horses busting the the side rails.

Looks like there's at least one horse dead as well the going was hard as well I bet.

I was at the match today and I’ve got to admit I didn’t see any horses there. Only Warnock flogging a dead horse. 😉

Niigata Jack said:

Fair play as posting in the wrong thread goes, this one’s a cracker. :lol:

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Warnock will have Martin on toast. I predict 70% possession, 450 passes in our own half and 1-0 to Huddersfield from their only shot on target.

Didn't go so well for you. Is that why you're disappointed?

For me, there's nothing worse than losing to an anti-football team, especially one of Warnock's, so I'll take that win all day long.

mrploppy said:
Didn't go so well for you. Is that why you're disappointed?

For me, there's nothing worse than losing to an anti-football team, especially one of Warnock's, so I'll take that win all day long.

We weren’t far off throwing it away with those tactics. I’d rather we were positive and tried to kill crap teams off when we’re on top, but each to their own. I’m not disappointed with the win really, just a bit flat with that performance. It felt like a pre-season friendly at times. It would have been nice to have a bit more excitement.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back