• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Huddersfield Town | EFL Championship | 15/04/23

What will the result be against Huddersfield ?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
exiledclaseboy said:
Fair play as posting in the wrong thread goes, this one’s a cracker. :lol:

I haven't even had a beer either :lol: :shock:

Anyway you're a Mod aren't you, so sort it out you drip :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
I haven't even had a beer either :lol: :shock:

Anyway you're a Mod aren't you, so sort it out you drip :lol:

No. Your humiliation can remain for all to see. :D

Risc said:
Big win that against a team on a good run.

6 points off play offs 😂😂

Lets be fair here Risc they were shocking, we just weren't clinical enough to put them away.

exiledclaseboy said:
No. Your humiliation can remain for all to see. :D

Humiliation on a football forum, :lol:

You need to read posts more often :lol:

The shitest game of football//sport I've seen in a long time

Honestly both teams were happy for a point but the Swans got a jammy deflection

Honestly I would have had more joy watching grass grow

If we don't progress next season then where are we going?

Niigata Jack said:
Lets be fair here Risc they were shocking, we just weren't clinical enough to put them away.

Not very good but organised and wanted to hit us on break. They’ve drew to Blackburn and beaten Watford and Boro in last three games, they are no mugs under Warnock.

Niigata Jack said:
That race did nothing to ease the protesters concerns, don't think I've ever seen so many fallers and I've rarely seen horses busting the the side rails.

Looks like there's at least one horse dead as well the going was hard as well I bet.

I think what you’re trying to say is that the Martin dissenters are still out there, despite the three points. Some teams are starting to fall away from the promotion spots and nobody is making a late season surge. Finally a manager has been sacked today after a tough season.

Right?

LeonWasTheDog's said:
We weren’t far off throwing it away with those tactics. I’d rather we were positive and tried to kill crap teams off when we’re on top, but each to their own. I’m not disappointed with the win really, just a bit flat with that performance. It felt like a pre-season friendly at times. It would have been nice to have a bit more excitement.

Apart from that one volley in the first half we didn't look troubled at all, and there's not many times you could say that this season. I agree that the performance was flat but you could guess what type of game it was going to be. They just sat in, denied us space and were only ever going to score from a set piece.

With Warnock throwing on his big guns, I don't see we had much choice other than to bolster our defence and just see the game out.

Our problem today was that too many players weren't "at it". I'm struggling to pick out a good performance from any of the midfield/attack. Cooper and Whittaker were OK, I suppose.

mrploppy said:
Apart from that one volley in the first half we didn't look troubled at all, and there's not many times you could say that this season. I agree that the performance was flat but you could guess what type of game it was going to be. They just sat in, denied us space and were only ever going to score from a set piece.

With Warnock throwing on his big guns, I don't see we had much choice other than to bolster our defence and just see the game out.

Our problem today was that too many players weren't "at it". I'm struggling to pick out a good performance from any of the midfield/attack. Cooper and Whittaker were OK, I suppose.

Yeah, they were awful. I’d have expected more grit from them at least. It’s weird, it’s not often I come away from the stadium feeling flat after a win. I suppose that’s end of season dead rubbers for you though.

JustJack said:
The shitest game of football//sport I've seen in a long time

Honestly both teams were happy for a point but the Swans got a jammy deflection

Honestly I would have had more joy watching grass grow

If we don't progress next season then where are we going?

Simples butt, if that’s your attitude don’t bother going, there have been plenty of games like todays over the years..even our promotion seasons…man up you melt.

I thought it was fine. Wood is clearly being encouraged to bring the ball out and create the extra man and he's doing it well.
Cooper injected pace and purpose to our play and had a fine half.
Good three points and 13 from the last 15 on offer.

Risc said:
Not very good but organised and wanted to hit us on break. They’ve drew to Blackburn and beaten Watford and Boro in last three games, they are no mugs under Warnock.

Sure I heard on the wireless they were unbeaten in their 5 or 6? Might have miss heard mind. No matter, teams are always crap when we beat them these days.

Neath_Jack said:
Sure I heard on the wireless they were unbeaten in their 5 or 6? Might have miss heard mind. No matter, teams are always crap when we beat them these days.

Unbeaten in 6 according to their fella who was interviewing Warnock at the end.

Cooperman said:
I think what you’re trying to say is that the Martin dissenters are still out there, despite the three points. Some teams are starting to fall away from the promotion spots and nobody is making a late season surge. Finally a manager has been sacked today after a tough season.

Right?

Could be, this thread is lost on me :lol:

Neath_Jack said:

The rules are:

When we win, it's because the other team were rubbish.
When we lose, it's because we were rubbish.

And I've learnt another one this week:

When we score a goal by playing out from the back, beating the press and going the length of the field, it's because the other team didn't press properly.

Dem's the rules.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back