• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Huddersfield Town | EFL Championship | 15/04/23

What will the result be against Huddersfield ?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just reiterates my bloody annoyance that we'll end up 4/5 points off the play offs, and all it needed was a couple of wins during that barren 20 game spell along with not spunking away points in last minutes of several games.
Fine margins, but a missed opportunity of a season.

Risc said:
Not very good but organised and wanted to hit us on break. They’ve drew to Blackburn and beaten Watford and Boro in last three games, they are no mugs under Warnock.

They were typically Warnock like at the back, but offered little as a threat unusually for a Warnock side in fairness, there were more goals there for us and on another day we'd have scored them.

I was a tad fearful of today considering the run they have been on, but they turned out to be a damp squib

It wasn’t exactly prime Laudrupball but that’s largely because they put ten in defence and made things difficult for us while having zero intention of doing any attacking. We played okay and deserved the win. Think the playoffs are out of the question though, one of the teams above us will win two games and that’s us done even if we win out.

Just read Colin's postie. As bitter ad fck as per.
Something bout one day Cardiff will get a decent team and batter us.
I mean, come on Colin .....tw@t.

sainthelens said:
Just read Colin's postie. As bitter ad fck as per.
Something bout one day Cardiff will get a decent team and batter us.
I mean, come on Colin .....tw@t.

You seem totally obsessed with this Cardiff rivalry,genuine question, do you ever remember what a real local derby game was like?

There's a few thought we were rubbish, we weren't and were the only team trying to win the game.. a little too late though, points being squandered in about 7 games this season, usually in the 90th minute

Risc said:
Not very good but organised and wanted to hit us on break. They’ve drew to Blackburn and beaten Watford and Boro in last three games, they are no mugs under Warnock.

You can add a draw with Norwich and an away win at Millwall to the above results. Warnock is getting some decent results out of a team who were almost nailed on to go down 2 months ago.

I thought we played well today, amazing how people perceive things so differently. The second half I thought we were excellent, some of the attacking play was superb, only Huddersfield's heroic defending stopping a complete rout. Cooper was fantastic when he came on. Even thought Lati played well (probably his best game for us in an uncrowded field).

Huddersfields results in last month:
1-1 home v Norwich
0-1 away win at Millwall!
4-2 home win v Middlesbrough!
2-3 away win at Watford!
2-2 home v Blackburn

To get 3 points off them is no mean feat.

Chief said:
I thought we played well today, amazing how people perceive things so differently. The second half I thought we were excellent, some of the attacking play was superb, only Huddersfield's heroic defending stopping a complete rout. Cooper was fantastic when he came on. Even thought Lati played well (probably his best game for us in an uncrowded field).

Huddersfields results in last month:
1-1 home v Norwich
0-1 away win at Millwall!
4-2 home win v Middlesbrough!
2-3 away win at Watford!
2-2 home v Blackburn

To get 3 points off them is no mean feat.

Totally agree with you. They may not be Brazil, but Warnock is a pragmatist and he knows how to get results. The above is pretty impressive to be fair against teams at the top or close to challenging, so 3 points today is a decent result.

Before the game I watched Warnock's pre matcher.

He said Hudds do not have the players to play a possession game.

That is not quite true.

He is a master at bending teams to his style.

Later in the presser he laughs and admits his style is very direct and that is why he was hired.

We did well to keep a clean sheet that is the main takeaway from that game.

Don't care if it is boring to watch, will take a one nil win every time.

Fisher needs a few more of these boring games to bring back confidence.

Copamundial said:
You seem totally obsessed with this Cardiff rivalry,genuine question, do you ever remember what a real local derby game was like?

Saw my first derby in 1981.
Not that it's any if your fckn business. Why does it bother you sunshine?

Baron Goblet said:
Before the game I watched Warnock's pre matcher.

He said Hudds do not have the players to play a possession game.

That is not quite true.

He is a master at bending teams to his style.

Later in the presser he laughs and admits his style is very direct and that is why he was hired.

We did well to keep a clean sheet that is the main takeaway from that game.

Don't care if it is boring to watch, will take a one nil win every time.

Fisher needs a few more of these boring games to bring back confidence.

no no it's all about being entertained with lots of tippy tappy the results dont count

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back