• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v WBA FC | EFL Championship

What will the result be against West Brom!

• Swans win

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • West Brom win

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sainthelens said:
Just what are we expecting today?
Are we on the beach and tailor made for a tuning from a side with it all to play for?
Will we continue the good run and look to really put in a show?
One thing today won't be is boring.
But....if results are quickly going against the Baggies elsewhere then it'll shirley fizzle out.
The only certainty being there wont be more than 2k left for the lap from players etc when it's done.

All depends on you first question doesn’t it? Are we on the beach already? If we are, 0-2. If not, we can control the game and I fancy a 2-1.

They have to go for it, so that could mean some opportunities on the break.

PSumbler said:
Totally echo this - they are a huge part of this forum and I speak to many people every week who appreciate the work that goes into them which I think is backed up by the participation in them on matchdays as well.

Please carry on with them next season.... I know the transfer window is opening but... ;)

It’s nice to know, thanks.

It would be nice to finish the season with this unbeaten run intact, so I'm not too bothered about that team. But it does seem a bit silly to start 3 players who almost certainly aren't going to be here next season (Manning, Lati, Cundle) and another (Paterson) who seems very unlikely to be back. Plus there's Sorinola and Naughton on the bench who are both very unlikely to be here.

Why not start a few more players likely to be here next season and have some of the better performing youth players on the bench to give them a taste of first team football?

Anyone having issues with SwansTV. Not working in The Hague today….

Where's Walsh...

Naughts there to get an ovation I hope, not to just be left on the bench.

monmouth said:
Where's Walsh...

Naughts there to get an ovation I hope, not to just be left on the bench.

He is simply not resilient enough to play professional football

Just hope not too many world wide witness that

However,THIS is what Martin is about

This is what we want!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members