• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v WBA FC | EFL Championship

What will the result be against West Brom!

• Swans win

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • West Brom win

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What ridiculous refereeing that was, our player tripped on the edge of our own box with three Norwich players around the Swans player in possession and he plays advantage.

bakajack said:
What ridiculous refereeing that was, our player tripped on the edge of our own box with three Norwich players around the Swans player in possession and he plays advantage.

It’s yellow and green though

Cooper’s been unusually quiet since he came on

Naughton for Paterson is an utterly mystifying one.
Screams of a goodbye appearance but surely that should happen near the end not when theres still 15+ to play for.

Wonder if we can get a left back interested in defending that flank next time.

Cooper looks a shadow of the player that burst into the team. I hope he can pick it up again.

bakajack said:
Naughton for Paterson is an utterly mystifying one.
Screams of a goodbye appearance but surely that should happen near the end not when theres still 15+ to play for.

Crazy really.

monmouth said:

Cooper looks a shadow of the player that burst into the team. I hope he can pick it up again.

Well thats what happens when you take a player out of the side while he is in the form of his career.

Some of RMs man management this season has been bizarre.

monmouth said:

Proof of the illusion Martin develops players

The goal kick wank is back today I can't help but notice.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back