• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v WBA FC | EFL Championship

What will the result be against West Brom!

• Swans win

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • West Brom win

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loads of space now. They look very leggy . Just need to keep the tempo up and stop this fceking walking football nonsense

Mount St Helens said:
I think he is IS clever,clever enough to pull the wool over the eyes of many.
This is a waste of talent . He has ruined players and actually lowered expectations of fans.
He turns my stomach

I didn't say he is stupid, he's not stupid and I think he has a fair amount of cunning, but he's not clever. If I was looking for an imaginative solution to a problem (in whatever area of life) I would not expect him to find it. His 'great ideas' are copy-cat of Barcelona 2010. Even they had to move on as counters were found.

Played well in patches. Shoot more, stop walking about, go forwards and stop giving away goals and we'd be fine.

WBA are pretty much cooked now anyway with Milly 3-1, so it may be a walking second half by both.

Mount St Helens said:
He turns my stomach

Funnily enough you provoke a similar response. Look at your incessant "contributions" to this thread. Youre a vile, posionous old man.

If we want it, it's there as WBA will know their season will have gone.

Their goal, we had 3 warnings and still make the mistake.

We need more tempo than walking football

RodgerTheDodger said:
I didn't say he is stupid, he's not stupid and I think he has a fair amount of cunning, but he's not clever. If I was looking for an imaginative solution to a problem (in whatever area of life) I would not expect him to find it. His 'great ideas' are copy-cat of Barcelona 2010. Even they had to move on as counters were found.

I know you didn’t.
I agree with you , mun.
We create our own problems

NCOJ is right, their manager looks like he's on something.

BLAZE said:
Funnily enough you provoke a similar response. Look at your incessant "contributions" to this thread. Youre a vile, posionous old man.

Please give examples .
Nobody has to read “ contributions “ from any one.
Thanks

Ooh goal for blackburn...

and Moleicester on the handcart to hell.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back