• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v WBA FC | EFL Championship

What will the result be against West Brom!

• Swans win

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • West Brom win

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s such a shame we’re going to lose Piroe and Manning in the summer, probably been our two best players this season. Hard to sum up the season since we’ve either looked really good or absolutely dreadful with very little in between.

TheLoneRanger said:
Great manoeuvre by Lati for that free kick - moving that defender out of the way. 😂😂

Good job there’s no var in the championship!

JackFish said:
It’s such a shame we’re going to lose Piroe and Manning in the summer, probably been our two best players this season. Hard to sum up the season since we’ve either looked really good or absolutely dreadful with very little in between.

Manning won’t be missed but ,right now, Piroe stands alone .

Good game, still some bits of our play we need to get shot of. Now the summer circus begins.....again.

Of course Manning will be missed. Silly comment.

Two 20+ goal seasons for Joel Piroe, considering he was signed for less than 1.2m its been a phenomenal return from him.

44 goals and 8 assists - you won't find many Championship players with better stats than that and at only 23 years of age its truly a crying shame that we will only get a fraction of his market value because of only one year left on his contract.

We should easily have been able to demand 20+ million for him, now we will be fortunate to see half of that unless some money bags club feels desperate enough to pay high before other competitors come in.

Richard said:
Of course Manning will be missed. Silly comment.

Well,with respect,not really silly.Simply a case of you seeing matters differently .
Manning isn’t a bad player ,he s good but not as vital as Piroe.
It’s silly to think he would be missed as much as Piroe though .
Piroe is going to leave a massive hole .
Thanks

Great result and I'd be enjoying it now if it wasn't for the fact we all know what wanker'll be along in a minute telling us Russy is the best thing since sliced bread and we're all tossers.....

Mount St Helens said:
Well,with respect,not really silly.Simply a case of you seeing matters differently .
Manning isn’t a bad player ,he s good but not as vital as Piroe.
It’s silly to think he would be missed as much as Piroe though .
Piroe is going to leave a massive hole .
Thanks

Respectfully I hugely disagree, while Manning didn't have the best of games this time around (1.5 goal faults and 0.5 assists in my eyes) we wouldn't have offered even a fraction of the threat going forward this season that we would have without him.

If we'd held a 2-0 and a 3-2 at home in injury time, we'd be in the playoffs, never mind all the other points chucked away. Just those two results.

How can you compare Manning and Piroe when they both play different positions? You even admit in your reply Manning is good. It's silly to say he won't be missed.

If anybody had said we would finish above Norwich and Watford pre season I would have said no chance

Pegojack said:
Great result and I'd be enjoying it now if it wasn't for the fact we all know what w****r'll be along in a minute telling us Russy is the best thing since sliced bread and we're all tossers.....

DGT? Tossing since 73.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back