• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Match Thread: The Swans v Sheffield Utd

What will the result be against Sheffield United

• Swans win

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sheffield United win

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fireboy said:
Naughton is an effing embarrassment, along with ntcham and especially paterson.

Martin should also take part of the blame by taking cooper off.

After watching that tonight I am quite worried about getting dragged into a relegation battle.

Getting dragged? We're in one now.

I don't know what the answer is. Most owners would be thinking about sacking, but I don't know if any of ours care enough. He's not exactly been given much to work with, but surely this team has more than it's showing right now?

Was I watching a different game to people on twitter? Acting like we’ve won the bloody game. Was only a matter of time before we conceded we look absolutely weak at the back

monmouth said:
Fireboy said:

After watching that tonight I am quite worried about getting dragged into a relegation battle.

Oh we’re in one of those all right, along with about 10 other teams. . We did reasonably well but came up short where it matters. Tonight wasn’t our yardstick. Saturday is.

They were a good solid team so expected a defeat, but for Piroe not to put one of his chances away was disappointing. The team needs a shake up and the new loan players need game time. Yet again we lost any spark when Cooper came off, he shows more intent than most of the team

Could someone please give me the telephone numbers for those American cnts Levien and Kaplan so that I can explain to them that ever since they took control of our football club EVERYTHING has gone to sht.

They took us to the next level as Big Nose predicted....down....and the fckrs cannot even be arsed to fly across the Atlantic to even visit us and give some motivational speeches...

When was the last time one of them was at one of our home matches?

Gents...our owners are just disinterested scumbags interested only in the dollars they used to take out of our club.

I fkn hate them..

monmouth said:
Fireboy said:

Oh we’re in one of those all right, along with about 10 other teams. . We did reasonably well but came up short where it matters. Tonight wasn’t our yardstick. Saturday is.

Nah. We were poor, flat, ineffective, no real pace nor spunk. Cooper's initial fizz fizzled as did we.

martin is lost. he's lost between being summoned what to do - to win games, at all costs. Versus playing martinball to win, for martinball sake. At the expense of the Swans.

How much more of this injury time shit are we meant to put up with Russ? Fckn abysmal, sort it out or just fck off.

sainthelens said:
How much more of this injury time s**t are we meant to put up with Russ? Fckn abysmal, sort it out or just fck off.

Martin will blame the ref. I haven’t seen it again, it did look like a foul at the time, but how have we got ourselves into a situation where Naughton is 1-on-1 with Brewster for pace in the last minute of injury time? Yet another point needlessly thrown away.

The fabled process is largely gone. Except when the players forget it's gone.

And Martin doesn't know how to play any other way and neither do the players. Oh and we're shit at the back.

Naughton with all his experience did what Manning would do. It's obviously coached into them. How many times did our Ryan dive tonight?

Embarrassing all around. People seem happy we lost on Twitter. Thirty seven more games like that and they can be happy we lose in League One too

91st min @Stoke....2 in injury time v Millwall...Oxford debacle in the cup and now tonight.
Have had a fckn titfull.

I don't want to define what was a banging performance by a brain dead last 20 seconds of the game, but ffs!

At that point of the game, against the team who are top of the league and who themselves are sitting back playing for a point, someone please take control and say yeah we're sound with a point here lads.

Brewster is 2 stone soaking wet, at that stage of the game just f*King kick him into the car park

Oh for somebody that can drive forward with the ball, cut in from the wing, beat a man, cross the ball or heaven forbid, shoot.
Paterson and N’tcham aren’t doing it this calendar year.

And to think with 1 minute of injury time left, I was frustrated with a draw but had resigned myself to it.

Should have known better

Paterson and Ntcham have 0 effort when they come on, changed the game for me.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back