• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Swans win

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bluebird1988 said:
This is what makes me laugh with you lot, how can any of you not of been confident about todays game, I told you all yesterday you would win easily and you have, we will never ever beat you again, and after the next derby, we will never ever play you again, we will be in league one, you will be in the PL, and hopefully Cardiff will break up, here’s hoping

You are going to be hammered at some point this season about 6 or 7 nil you faaaahhhhkkkkiiing deluded inbred cunt

dickythorpe said:
You are going to be hammered at some point this season about 6 or 7 nil you faaaahhhhkkkkiiing deluded inbred c**t

How am I delusional? I’ve just said how bad we are and what a shit club we are??

Sorinola been really frustrating today, he's had loads of great crosses to him on the wing and he's just put it back down the line instead of attacking

Easy victory.
The only downside is that we could and should have won by 5 or 6 to really help out our goal difference.

5 games left until the world cup break.

Bristol City (A)
Preston (A)
Wigan (H)
Birmingham (A)
Huddersfield (A)

If we get a return of at least 9 points from those I would be thrilled.

bakajack said:
5 games left until the world cup break.

Bristol City (A)
Preston (A)
Wigan (H)
Birmingham (A)
Huddersfield (A)

If we get a return of at least 9 points from those I would be thrilled.

15 points easy, you will be top before the W/C

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back