• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Swans win

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blimey, proper rout as the stats show.

Shots 13-3
On target 6-1
Touches in opp. box 28-5
Possession 83%-17%
Passes 711-145

They’re lucky it wasn’t 4+ tbh.

Obafemi's movement throughout the game to avoid offside was brilliant - he is going to score a hat-full any time soon

Fulton is also a really good footballer and Darling looks very high class ....

Very happy indeed

Captain_Sham said:
Matt Grimes had almost as many passes as Cardiff...

Sky Sports pundits are really singing his praises.

I do think he goes safe a little too much, but he did have a good game today starting with that tackle in the 1st minute.

Bluebird1988 said:
How am I delusional? I’ve just said how bad we are and what a s**t club we are??

Yes I always want to beat Cardiff, but they are a Welsh club, and I don't like to see Welsh clubs humiliated by anyone. So today, 2-0 will do nicely.

I would like to see Cardiff develop a style and start playing elegant incisive football; except against Swansea, obviously.

RodgerTheDodger said:
Yes I always want to beat Cardiff, but they are a Welsh club, and I don't like to see Welsh clubs humiliated by anyone. So today, 2-0 will do nicely.

I would like to see Cardiff develop a style and start playing elegant incisive football; except against Swansea, obviously.

I’d like them to get relegated.

I hate the fact that many I speak to in all parts of Wales only support them because they are the CAPITAL CITY

We prove them wrong many, many times in sport.

I mean what can you say?

Our players just turned up, which by most measures is usually not good enough in a game against your fierce rivals.

They could have played in slippers

I'm going to keep banging this drum because I think it's so important, consistency. Last season it was a good run and feeling like we'd turned a corner and were looking up the table, then we'd have a poor run to follow it. Happened a good few times.

This year we've started poorly, then gone on a good run. Getting spanked at Burnley could have precipitated a collapse, but we've bounced back with 2 wins in a row.

4 of the 5 remaining games before the World Cup are away from home. As someone said earlier, 9 points from 15 would leave us in a great position.

Bringing a palindrome on as sub is arse backwards!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back