• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Rotherham?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Rotherham win

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still can't see us winning more than 1 game from here on in.
Absolutely fckn garbage.

Changes have to happen, not a single shot on target in the 2nd half

Hanging on for dear life against Rotherham at home… an absolute shambles.

JackFish said:
First half was actually vaguely decent given our recent performances. Second half we’ve been absolutely awful. Luckily they’re almost as s**t as us.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t watch the second half! And it was worse than that pathetic excuse for football that was the first 45 minutes!!!! Manager needs sacking and team needs a rocket.

Total unadulterated shit.

I hate the sight of Martin, Gill, Wood, Beudiere, Nola, Grimes, Fisher, Cundle.

given we are the youngest team in the league we were braven on the ball and dominated......just shame we couldn't have bought a goal scoree in January now we have our defence in order

Captain_Sham said:
Well i think its fair to say Whittaker is fking shyt.

Yeah, you can see why no one plays him. We drove Obafemi out mind.

That's as bad as it gets, no fist pump tonight, the weasel scuttles straight off down the tunnel, he knows his time is up me thinks...

MugfordsJack said:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t watch the second half! And it was worse than that pathetic excuse for football that was the first 45 minutes!!!! Manager needs sacking and team needs a rocket.

I mean don’t get me wrong, first half wasn’t what anyone would describe as good, but we at least looked like we wanted to score a goal. Second half we went absolutely nowhere and we were lucky they couldn’t finish their dinner.

Still, a few more awful draws like that and we’ll have enough points to stay up…

Vetchonian said:
given we are the youngest team in the league we were braven on the ball and dominated......just shame we couldn't have bought a goal scoree in January now we have our defence in order

The players will learn from this. They are brave, so very brave

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back