• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Rotherham?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Rotherham win

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darran said:
If I’m honest I made my mind up in November 2021 when we were 1-0 down away to Boro and with five minutes to go we were passing the ball around the back four instead of getting it up field to try and at least get a draw.

And I said so much in January 2022,anything improved?
As it f*ck.

Attachments

• 72CBAA59-012F-4BEE-ACB7-A597686ABBC4.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 1,026
:ugeek:
Darran said:
If I’m honest I made my mind up in November 2021 when we were 1-0 down away to Boro and with five minutes to go we were passing the ball around the back four instead of getting it up field to try and at least get a draw.

I don't need to tell you about the grounds I've dragged my 2 sons to, or they've dragged me to 😀 but there was something there, it just feels empty now.

3swan said:
:ugeek:

I don't need to tell you about the grounds I've dragged my 2 sons to, or they've dragged me to 😀 but there was something there, it just feels empty now.

I couldn’t go at first tonight Clive but I got home and still had time to get there,I couldn’t be arsed.

Darran said:
I couldn’t go at first tonight Clive but I got home and still had time to get there,I couldn’t be arsed.

Tonight is the only the second home game I’ve missed this season, and it won’t be the last.

I’m done with the Liberty until Russell Hobbs and the Yanks are gone. So it looks like I’m not going to the game for a few years.

A team with a bit of fight in them would go to Luton on the weekend, dig in, make it difficult for them and maybe come away with a hard earned point. We’ll probably dick around with the ball for a bit, give them a soft goal or two and then lie down and get our bellies tickled for the rest of the game.

Darran said:

So many people feeling and saying the same.

So many can't be wrong, can they?

3swan said:
The whole club is drifting with no leaders or direction on and off the pitch.
Due to age I've seen us in worse league positions, but felt as, if however bad, everyone was giving their all for the best for the club.
Now I just feel there is nothing, the club is a shell and so is the team. If we manage to stay up, then I can only see us being in a relegation position for all of next season.

Where's Winter the fuking coward, hiding under his desk ? we ain't heard a peep from him he's absolutely gutless, he should be speaking out, you can guarantee that Birch would have been, no wonder he got out of dodge at the first opportunity.

Martin going on about anxiety he's caused most of it with his ridiculous tactic's and trying to put square pegs into round holes and vice versa.

Until him Winter and the owner waltz off into the sunset we got no chance, we got very little in the way of sellable assets we don't own the ground apart from the lease, that means feckall in the grand scheme of things, only thing we may own is Landore, Fairwood belongs to the University I believe.

Just can't see how we're gonna survive another season in the Championship even if we survive this one.
But, Hey up its only Luton, Middlesbrough, Millwall and Bristol City next.

Niigata Jack said:
Where's Winter the fuking coward, hiding under his desk ? we ain't heard a peep from him he's absolutely gutless, he should be speaking out, you can guarantee that Birch would have been, no wonder he got out of dodge at the first opportunity.

Martin going on about anxiety he's caused most of it with his ridiculous tactic's and trying to put square pegs into round holes and vice versa.

Until him Winter and the owner waltz off into the sunset we got no chance, we got very little in the way of sellable assets we don't own the ground apart from the lease, that means feckall in the grand scheme of things, only thing we may own is Landore, Fairwood belongs to the University I believe.

Just can't see how we're gonna survive another season in the Championship even if we survive this one.

Superb post.

Niigata Jack said:

Spot on

In fairness I get anxious any time any of our 3 honeymonster clone CBs go within 3ft of the ball, so Martin does have a point.

Niigata Jack said:

I genuinely believe that one of the many issues with Martin and the team is his inability to communicate effectively. We've all heard the "play with detail" nonsense and I'm still to hear anyone tell me what that actually means. I heard some of his interview post match last night and he just says words, he doesn't make any cohesive comments. So if you consider that some of our players may not be native English speakers and (apologies if I offend anyone) others may not be Mastermind contestants, then you may conclude the players don't actually understand what on earth he's talking about. But hey, if you're earning £10k a week, why should you care?

Roger said:
Tonight is the only the second home game I’ve missed this season, and it won’t be the last.

I’m done with the Liberty until Russell Hobbs and the Yanks are gone. So it looks like I’m not going to the game for a few years.

I started going down the vetch under Hollins and I had a season ticket right up until the yanks took over, that was my last season ticket and my last purchase of any merchandise,I made a decision to not give my money to the yanks that day and I've stuck by it. My daughter nags me to take her but I just can't face going there any more. I've been spoilt with our rise up the league and the trip to Wembley yep.

I doubt I'll ever go again unless we get decent owners and club again.

legoman said:
I genuinely believe that one of the many issues with Martin and the team is his inability to communicate effectively. We've all heard the "play with detail" nonsense and I'm still to hear anyone tell me what that actually means. I heard some of his interview post match last night and he just says words, he doesn't make any cohesive comments. So if you consider that some of our players may not be native English speakers and (apologies if I offend anyone) others may not be Mastermind contestants, then you may conclude the players don't actually understand what on earth he's talking about. But hey, if you're earning £10k a week, why should you care?

He s been on a few management courses and picked up the utterly irrelevant ,banal bawlocks that is supposed to impress .

Be in no doubt, h3 is lethal ,and it’s been apparent to some for a long time. Sadly, too many decent folk have been taken in by this deeply duplicitous individual . Imaging having a young son ,an aspiring new professional under his control . It is sickening a thought.

Looking at Fisher ,I truly feel for him as he should be in IT,a plumber or a window cleaner although he s nit blessed with much in the way of courage so he d be terrified of ladders

Niigata Jack said:

Excellent post Steve.
It is starting to look like freefall now - like when we were starting to drop down the leagues after Toshack. Our squad is looking paper this with young kids and and loans. We have a few quality players left on the books but what happens if they have enough or worse they upset Martin.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back