• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Rotherham?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Rotherham win

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The crowd need to understand we’re a young work in progress trying to play the Swansea way. We have come miles in our time here.

Get out, you fraud.

monmouth said:
Total unadulterated s**t.

I hate the sight of Martin, Gill, Wood, Beudiere, Nola, Grimes, Fisher, Cundle.

This is how I feel.

Even with Brad Bobbley - he was a fraud of a manager. But he was likeable, in a really cheesy American way. But Russell actually thinks he's Jurgen Pep Hag. I just don't understand why/how he's so deluded.

Never felt so disconnected from our team. Sleep walking/drifting into obscurity. With a manager who will say anything to keep himself in employment. This guy is destroying my club....just fck off.

Swanjaxs said:
giphy.gif

-clipart-of-a-man-with-his-head-up-his-ass-908_1107.jpg

Basically said we were crap…..

In essence, forget process etc. We should be doing a helluva lot more than what we are showing.

Robinson just said that it's not good enough for a team with our players not winning against Rotherham and that its not acceptable.

Then Morrison started waffling off about Martin being a good manager but understands the boos.

Just going to pick one bad thing about tonight and leave it at that.

Why do our players worry more about grappling their men than the ball or defending the goal? The equaliser comes from Manning trying to wrestle Ogbene off the ball but letting go when he realises he could give away a penalty, and so being nowhere near him when the ball arrives. Disruption/putting off the opponent seems to be coached more than actually winning challenges judging by the quality of our defending the last few seasons. When I was a lad leaning into your man instead of challenging for a header was the lazy option, not the ideal.

They all do it but Latibeaudiere's the worst. Everything with him is a fist full of shirt, a shoulder barge, then a dive and whinge at the assistant. I wonder sometimes if he's ever been told that what he's doing isn't actually allowed under the rules. More likely it's just desperation because his little legs don't carry him fast enough unless he's getting pulled along for a ride. Turns out a winning mentality alone does not a winner make.

It comes to something when you’re watching and you become numb to whatever the result will be.

Young team
Anxiety
7 under 23’s
Played well second half
Hangover from bad transfer window
Don’t have many experienced players

Quick summary of the manager’s interview

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors