• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Rearranged Birmingham v Swansea Official Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Birmingham win

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BLAZE said:
I haven't a clue what you are watching Skip

The early pages of this thread are hideous. The masses have clearly made their minds up and revel in anybopportunity to whinge and f*****g bitch like school girls

Watching now James?.. well done captain Grimes, awful game management and leadership in that 2nd half, Sorinola, when is Martin going to smell the coffee, and our set piece coach must be on the piss

Glyn1 said:
But I wish he was on our team. According to the stats we had only 2 shots on target, so I'm happy with a draw away from home. It seems like a fair result.

Sadly have to agree with that, but other teams with some game know how would have sealed it. When you see the chances we created after they scored have to wonder why we were hanging on so much and why Martin didn't get more fresh legs on earlier as Piroe was dead on his feet and Ntcham largely disappeared.

A very good battling performance, we didn't do enough to win it, a draw was a fair result. How dirty are Birmingham?
I felt Martin more or less got it right tonight, although I think he could have brought Oba on ten or fifteen minutes sooner to give them more to worry about at the back.

Skippyjack said:
Watching now James?.. well done captain Grimes, awful game management and leadership in that 2nd half, Sorinola, when is Martin going to smell the coffee, and our set piece coach must be on the piss

Not any more no, the game has finished

Not even vaguely close to our worst performance

That's 7 points we've given up at the death of games this season.
That'll be the difference come May.
One question tho...who the fck is our defence coach ???

Poor subs from Russ

Carbungle shoulda been binned 1st half - such the ongoing liability.

At least we have Grimes back in the driving seat - on and off the pitch ;-)

What's most disappointing is that we didn't look to take the game away from them.
Our game management seems to consist of nervously trying to keep possession in our own half and wasting time at every opportunity.

We are a infinitely better side when we are chasing a game.

PSumbler said:
Was a good game to be fair - slow start didnt help us but some good football

Shame about the defensive sleeping at the end!

Yeah disappointed with the result, thought we did enough to win but as a game of entertainment it was right up there.

Thought Fulton was best player on the park tonight… Grimes and Ntcham did well in there too.

We never get anything there, we deserved 3 points tonight. We defended poorly a few times tonight and we were lucky to get away with it. They were a poor side, 2 points dropped.

Troy Deeny always scores against us.

In answer to Blaze, yeah I’ve made up my mind about Martin in his incarnation with us so far. Total chancer, way out of his depth. We’re stuck with him so maybe he’ll learn to swim.

Decent point. If we’d kept playing after half time we’d have won at a canter. Definite pen at the end that should have seen us steal the points. Woolmer was never going to give it.

Played well for the most part. Dodgy start and end to the game cost two points. And we can’t defend for toffee. Entertaining game though.

A good point. 8th in the league.
We have conceded 28 goals this season. Only 5 worse. There's a clue there if only someone knew what it was.

It would help if the manager stuck with a settled defence. Chopping and changing every game is a load of nonsense.

CurtessECarr said:
A good point. 8th in the league.
We have conceded 28 goals this season. Only 5 worse. There's a clue there if only someone knew what it was.

1.4 goals a game. It's so poor.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back