• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Rearranged Birmingham v Swansea Official Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Birmingham win

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our fans didn't seem very interested in the pen which is a bit of a giveaway.

karnataka said:
VAR would surely have given it?

Check out Cancelo’s foul for Man C at the weekend. It was identical- no attempt to play the ball and he saw red and it was a pen.

Wonder if Martin will now learn neither Cabango Lati or Wood can play his football ethos in a back 3

Ringwood Jack said:
Wonder if Martin will now learn neither Cabango Lati or Wood can play his football ethos in a back 3

He probably knows, but which other wing back and 2 CBs is he going to play instead?

JoshTheJack said:
f*****g Deeney.

But I wish he was on our team. According to the stats we had only 2 shots on target, so I'm happy with a draw away from home. It seems like a fair result.

Player ratings on the right hand side of the forum - get them in!

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Well I really enjoyed that tonight, thought we played well, proper blood and guts game

Was a good game to be fair - slow start didnt help us but some good football

Shame about the defensive sleeping at the end!

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Well I really enjoyed that tonight, thought we played well, proper blood and guts game

definitely entertaining

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back