• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Rearranged Birmingham v Swansea Official Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Birmingham win

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neath_Jack said:
It would help if the manager stuck with a settled defence. Chopping and changing every game is a load of nonsense.

I've given up taking this manager seriously a while ago, he's a fraud.

A4Jack said:
1.4 goals a game. It's so poor.

It's 1.53 since he got here.
We're not going to go anywhere if, on average, we give every team a goal head start.

Glyn1 said:
But I wish he was on our team. According to the stats we had only 2 shots on target, so I'm happy with a draw away from home. It seems like a fair result.

We had 3 shots on target. With 63% possession. They had 14 shots to our 8.

We're getting better though - c15% less possession than our silly +70% losing brand of keep-ball in the wrong places. c500 passes instead of the silly +700 losing brand of passing for passing sake.

What a difference our Grimesy makes - in loadsa ways.

Going to be one of those seasons again, looking back at all the late goals. Just basic crosses into box, 4 in 2 games, just can’t happen.

BLAZE said:
Not any more no, the game has finished

Not even vaguely close to our worst performance

That first 30 minutes was a horror show, that 2nd half was diabolical, we showed no attacking intent, and we let two donkeys in Deeney and Hogan to score.. Russell is clueless tactically during a game, he's very much in League One, fair play to Grimes, got schooled in that 2nd half in so many ways

Piroe looks a shadow of himself compared to last season.

My issue here is that the two goals tonight and the same with the two on Saturday all came from us seemingly sleeping at the back

Martin was a defender he needs to be sorting this out - we rarely seem to concede a goal that you can look at and say "fair play that was a good goal"

Missed the last 20, bit disappointing, bloody Deeney, just had to be. To be fair I thought we'd lose that one so not bad, crap that we concede late on again, that needs sorting pronto.
N'tcham played well tonight.

Nocountryforoldjack said:

last 4 games = 3 points out of 12 - relegation form

- having been smashed 4-0 by a proper team

speaks volumes

Magic_Michu said:
Thought Fulton was best player on the park tonight… Grimes and Ntcham did well in there too.

Fulton’s been consistently good fair play to him.

Jak365 said:
last 4 games = 3 points out of 12 - relegation form

- having been smashed 4-0 by a proper team

speaks volumes

You only got to hear him talk to know he's full of shite

PSumbler said:
My issue here is that the two goals tonight and the same with the two on Saturday all came from us seemingly sleeping at the back

Martin was a defender he needs to be sorting this out - we rarely seem to concede a goal that you can look at and say "fair play that was a good goal"

Yeah - but his Process says he sorted out the Defence first, mun. Yonks ago

Fraud. Without Powerpoint.

You only got to hear him talk to know he's full of shite

It's only the 'Twp' that fall for his 2nd rate schmooze, mate

(is it ok to say 'twp' here, btw ?)

We can blame the manager that's fair enough, but players have to take responsibility as well, Martin was urging the players to get forward, he put Cooper, Obafemi on to try and seal the points, yet I don't think Oba ever received the ball, to many players fannying around with the ball in dangerous areas and to many tippy tappy short passes for the sake of fuking passing. Captain needs to take charge of the tiller in games as well.

Niigata Jack said:
We can blame the manager that's fair enough, but players have to take responsibility as well, Martin was urging the players to get forward, he put Cooper, Obafemi on to try and seal the points, yet I don't think Oba ever received the ball, to many players fannying around with the ball in dangerous areas and to many tippy tappy short passes for the sake of fuking passing. Captain needs to take charge of the tiller in games as well.

Yeah I agree about the players but my comments on Russ aren't just from tonight's game.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back