• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a fan of the substitutes bench usage and how ultra defensive we went for the final 25 mins.
We should have been 3 or 4 up by then though missing several chances combined with dubious offside decisions and poor refereeing.

Two poor sides with one touch of magic by Cullen, we made really hard work of that, not helped by some dodgy official decisions but it's a win away and three great points.

I'm sure Andrew nob hill will be gutted that Duff has another win under his belt 😂

Well done, very Steve Cooper defensive performance in the end.

We won't be winning any beauty pageants this season, but we can press and scrap well enough to avoid relegation. Ashby did alright, Paterson quiet by his recent standards. This back line worries me but compared to Blackburn we look rock solid.

Great 3 points up there.
Worrying for 15 minutes
Looked great for an hour but didn’t capitalise on our chances
Nervy last 15 minutes

Very happy with Rushworth in goal, but agree his distribution is poor. But I prefer a goalie who can save stuff like he can

Well done boys. Good win. Sunderland next. That will be tough.

jasper_T said:
We won't be winning any beauty pageants this season, but we can press and scrap well enough to avoid relegation. Ashby did alright, Paterson quiet by his recent standards. This back line worries me but compared to Blackburn we look rock solid.

Patterson is a luxury player we can do without for me. OK, he has the occasional spectacular pass in him, but his shooting from distance is appalling, he has no body strength and often loses the ball or takes the wrong option. I'd rather see Walsh or one of the youngsters step up in midfield.

Pegojack said:
Well done Wrexham (up to third), Newport and Hereford! The day only spoilt by the scummers winning against the Wurzels.

You'll get great odds on all four Welsh sides winning, as rare as rocking horse shìt...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back