• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Stoke City v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Stoke?

• Stoke win

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tymon is a shocking defender. Always 5 yards from where he should be.

Bluenile said:
Will somebody please tell Grimes to get the feck out of the defence? Nearly giving a goal away!

As El Capitan he’s drawn into that space cos he’s sh*t scared with Cabango at the heart of our defence. Always. Ends up doing both jobs which hinders our go-fwd.

jasper_T said:
Causing our own problems having Tymon stepping infield. Darling's got no pass on, they can just put bodies around Grimes and half our side run out of ideas. Even Key's been stopping and waiting for Grimes to open up with space in front of him he could run in to.

Paterson's been almost anonymous since Sheehan moved him out to the right.

I'd forgotten he was playing, so I guess you're right.

Looks like we’re trying to give Rushworth the most touches tonight. Can we just fast forward to the hour mark and see how the subs fare?

Is doesnt matter whose in charge we continue to fuk around in defence giving up the ball far far to cheaply

If they could stay onside it's there for the taking. The gap between Tymon and Darling is enormous. We look completely out of ideas already.

Yates the bright spark funnily enough. Made some good runs and linked play once.

The front 4 are playing a completely different game to those behind them.

We look decent once we break the press but we are so pedestrian in our half.

JonTheJack said:
I’d do anything to get rid of Grimes.

Absolutely murders us and sucks any momentum out. He enjoys doing it too.

I've been saying it for a long time, only to be bombed out by the Grimes fan club. We just had a free kick in their half and inevitably managed to turn it into a pass back to Rushworth courtesy of Grimes.

Two really terrible sides again

We must have more than this and enough to dominate these. We don’t do we?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back