• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v AFC Bournemouth | The Carabao Cup

What will the result be against AFC Bournemouth (90 mins)

• Swans win

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bournemouth win

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Longlostjack said:
I really don’t understand these TV rights. Why on earth don’t they do a pay per view?

Even my Mrs worked that one out when I told her there were no streams.

We needed half time there. Not a bad half, but Muff on top last 20 without creating much. But they’re getting closer and getting more and more possession.

I'm at work so can't listen to this. Was it a definite penalty?

Kukharevych coming on by the looks of it. Just been pulled out of the warm up. Cooper’s not been in the game, Ginnelly on a stupid booking, so take your pick. I’d take Cooper off, as he’s been missing challenges all night so close to a booking anyway.

jackjackjackjack said:
I've been listening to this a lot this season. It's not geo-blocked, so I can listen in London.

http://protostar.shoutca.st:9006/stream

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Kukharevych coming on by the looks of it. Just been pulled out of the warm up. Cooper’s not been in the game, Ginnelly on a stupid booking, so take your pick. I’d take Cooper off, as he’s been missing challenges all night so close to a booking anyway.

Or maybe not :lol:

Are we defending for our lives now? Last time we couldn’t hold a three nil lead. In fact when did we last beat these? When we won 4-1 down there with Prats and Feeney?

Have we done anything at all since we had 3 shots in the first half? Or are we just cowering in our own box? Just having the stats make it a difficult watch.

What?

“Screamer alert!

Cundle hits it oh so sweetly from 25 yards with his right foot.

He must have known it was in as soon as he hit it. What a strike.”

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back