• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Morecambe FC | FA Cup Third Round

What will the result be against Morecambe?

• Swans win

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Morecambe win

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am delighted to see that Williams is of the school of thought of leaving a man up to contest cleared set pieces.
Parker has been just moments away from getting onto a couple of them

Grimesy, just the tonic to properly turn this around

Matty - Jay - Patino is our winning combo, so we now should shifting up a gear with 2 of our 3 musketeers - Matty sitting and Patino more progressive, box to box

Libertarian said:
Still plenty of time for Fish to make an impact 🫣

Every time the ball goes back to him, it's like he's got 2 seconds until the bomb explodes attempting to defuse it

Captain_Sham said:
Of course its fishy. Look at the join date. It a sock puppet to signal boost the negativity.

It’s the artist formerly know as Andy Cole and various other things.

Parker almost finds Yates in the middle after an amazing pass from Humphries splits the defence.
Just slightly overhit from Parker though

Yates takes up the wrong position every single time. He needs to score, for everyone’s sake.

We had a free kick on the corner of their box and it’s gone straight back to Fisher.

God I’ve missed this.

Free kick just outside their area and we pass it back to Fish! What’s the point of that eh?

Edit. JonTheJack beat me to it. I was sill in a daze

exiledclaseboy said:
It’s the artist formerly know as Andy Cole and various other things.
Yep that's the idiot. i just couldn't recal their former username. Strange as they had a bit of a hard on for me and my "health".

Parker looks so threatening when we move the ball with some pace.
Funny how players with pace look ordinary when you move the ball at walking speed but completely change when you show a bit of urgency

DJack said:
Yep that's the idiot. i just couldn't recal their former username. Strange as they had a bit of a hard on for me and my "health".

They don’t like me either. It’s a constant source of angst to me.

Why did Cooper pass that free kick back to Grimes? It ended up back with Fisher! It's the captain, I must pass it to him! 😡

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back