• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Stoke City | The EFL Championship

Also Eddie not getting off the bench, hopefully the penny has dropped.
Can't see him staying next season. It's been an absolute disaster of the signing for the club and him. The lad could learn a thing or two from Cullen, the way he played tonight was full of passion and determination.

Whatever I have said about Keith Stroud, I take it all back. Well actually I don't, but we certainly got away with one there. If Stroud had been awake and if the chance right at end of first half had gone in then we'd have been in deep trouble. The positivity and energy of the first twenty odd minutes had diminished quickly and we were heading backwards. The second half turned out well though.

I wouldn’t have gone tonight but my little one gave me the sad eyes and my resolve buckled.
I foresee another evening, walking back through Manselton in the pouring rain, cursing everyone and everything, but…2-0 the Swans according to him.
Good boy

I notice that Darling is now on 9 yellows, so one more & I think it means a 2 game ban.

Hopefully now that we are almost safe it won't matter.

The effort and movement was there tonight. They genuinely must have covered twice as much ground as they did on Saturday. There was always a pass on, they were tracking back, pressing like mad and Key being all the way up there for the third summed it up.
Never heard both sets of fans singing about the ref in unison before. The opposite of Rebecca Walsh, a git. Saying that, I think he got some of our player’s blood flowing in anger so may have been a good thing.

Ronald needs a rest. Works hard bless him but not a lot of quality on show recently. Can afford to rotate the squad now, though.

I think the deadline for 10 yellow suspensions has now passed

Meant to quote Resolven’s post above

I think the deadline for 10 yellow suspensions has now passed

Meant to quote Resolven’s post above
The Championship issues a one-game ban to those who pick up five yellow cards before the 19th game of the season. Ten yellow cards before the 38th game mark, and should you somehow get more than that, then it's a three-game ban.

Darling is now safe :)

IMG_4997.jpeg5mins before kick off I thought they were giving us the opportunity to watch paint dry! But we battled for every ball, showed a lot more quality than our position in the league suggests. Really enjoyed the game. Why we can’t show that level of urgency & commitment in every game baffles me…. Nevertheless, good performance tonight. Well done lads.

Does anyone know when the DVD of the game will be available to purchase at the club shop?...

The cock up by Rushworth and disallowed goal now makes the Victor Moses dive and penalty null and void we are all square on the got away with one front as far as i am concerned.

The cock up by Rushworth and disallowed goal now makes the Victor Moses dive and penalty null and void we are all square on the got away with one front as far as i am concerned.
There is a senior league referee sitting behind me in the East stand that is generally quick to let everyone know his verdict on most refereeing decisions. He said that the referee got the disallowed goal spot on , and the decision was the correct one.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back